Morning campers!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemsyo, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm back from Chicago! Had an amazing time! But jet lagged hence wide awake since 3!!!

Think I've got beginnings of gallstones (all the classic signs & symptoms) it hurt A LOT but was prob a good thing as kept low fat for most of hols!! Back on plan this morning, official weigh in isn't til Monday so hoping to get some of the gain shifted by then!

Will weigh in in a bit to see what the damage is! Lol!

Good to be back though gang! Here's to the next leg of my journey! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    welcome back ! you should see a doctor to have these gallstones removed quickly, I've heard crisis can be very painfull

4. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Gemsyo on getting back into it, hope you have not put on too much and you had a good holiday, very jealous!

5. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Ok so small delay in getting started!! Myself & oh felt so rough from jet lag we delayed starting again til today (Sunday) we have been eating sensibly though, lots of salad, although fri night I did go to my friends house & snaffle some popcorn & had a glass of lambrini!!! Lol!!

Jet lag is a killer isn't it! Lol!! Never had it before!! Humph!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.