• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Morning :) .... Day 2

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Wow .. what a minefield yesterday was! .. I know what you mean now about the WW bars etc i was fancying somthing so i had a highlights hot choc and thought yummy ill have a yog bar ..... 7g of fat per 100g !!!!!!!!
I have to say i was shocked!

So my next query is! Im doing my weekly shop tomorow and i need some meal ideas, I cook one meal for the whole family so needs to be fam orientated , also i am in desperate need of snack ideas for when the midday and evening munchie monster strike!

thanks in advance for any help :eek: oh and day 1 went great altho i was way under my points cos i was unsure of what to eat lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Awww no lol

well ive done it online! and its ended up taking me over an hour ... but ive managed to get bagels as a treat, and some rakasuns crackers and ive even added cous cous to try! never had it before and also some pink and whites cos they are yummy ! ....

meals for next week are ....
ss chicken and rice
jackets prawns and salad
cassarole with veggies
sausage with h/m chips and what ever else i can have for the fat
chinese which will be noodles and veggies

think thats ok, lunches are going to be soups, salads, and crackers :)

ya never know it may help somone :)

Sausages - oh god i'd die if i had them ... i am craving them badly - great big door step sandwiches! it will be worth it in the end though = cous cous is lovely = i like it thrown into salad or just with peppers stirred through it

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
pink and whites are yummy, sweet and yummy .....

ww sausages are under the fat limit thingy :)
and they are yummy to

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Yeah inbetween 2 wafers :) aparently they are aso yummy warmed in the micro and go all gooey :)

chinababe

Silver Member
Hi
I am having problems getting my head around dieting. Any tips anyone? I never seem to get past day one lunchtime, I know thats really weakwilled. Started on alli yesterday & think I ate more than usual but convinced myself that it was healthy food.
Thanks

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Hi Chinababe what sorts of things are you eating? Do you meal plan each day? and are you writing down everything that passes your lips?

I know it sounds boring but it really does work! I plan my meals then shop for what i need, i also write everything down that i eat so i can keep track of what has gone in my mouth, Im a bit of a mindless eater and just eat for the sake of it at times ...

Good luck with the Alli :)