Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morning everyone :)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by curvy0girl, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. curvy0girl

curvy0girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.82%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Sorry I havent been online much this week i havent desserted you honest! Was away at the weekend then the last few days have been feeling terrible think i picked up a bug thats doin the rounds :(

Anyway feelin much better today and back on the CS track :)

Hows everyone else getting on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tiffybee

tiffybee Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, sorry to hear you haven't been doing to well, that bug has been doing the rounds in my home but I luckily seem to have escaped it.

I'm glad that you are back on track. I've had a total off plan last 2 days but am going to be back on track tomorrow. I have realised that when I eat 'crap' food it messes with my bowel as when I am sticking to CS everything is much better down there!! :eek: So that gives me more reason to follow the plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.