morning fellow minimins addicts!

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Morning everyone! Shame to be up so early on my day off but my legs are too sore to sleep! Self inflicted though got 2 new tattoos yesterday right on my calf muscles. Love them but rather tender today although getting them done was no bother at all :)

I got a swallow on one leg and a rose on the other will get some pics up soon they are still quite red and angry looking at the mo since only got them 12 hours ago lol!

So how is everyone today? Any exciting stories from the weekend?

XX

Getting it done was fine less sore than my back which I have had 5 hours work on so far! But trying to walk today isn't so fun lol!! :(

Will look amazing when its healed though so excited the design turned out much better than I had imagined :)

X

Morning, omg I so want a tat but am scared. I really want an angel or a fairie but can't find one that I really like so will send some piccies to guy and see if he can draw me one on the bits of ones I like. I told him when I go he has to be gentle with me as I am wimp lol. His mum works with me and she just got another some stars on her foot this time so I deffo need to get up soon for one. Was thinking on my shoulder on back so can hide it if need to.

Morning, omg I so want a tat but am scared. I really want an angel or a fairie but can't find one that I really like so will send some piccies to guy and see if he can draw me one on the bits of ones I like. I told him when I go he has to be gentle with me as I am wimp lol. His mum works with me and she just got another some stars on her foot this time so I deffo need to get up soon for one. Was thinking on my shoulder on back so can hide it if need to.

I defo say go for it! With my first tattoo I also couldn't find a picture that was exactly what I wanted so printed off pictures of different cherry blossom branches, Flickr and deviantart are both quite good for tattoo pictures better than a lot of the so called tattoo websites which are usually just poor quality flash that you have to pay for. Took it to the tattooist told him what elements of each picture I liked and what parts I didn't like and he drew me up my design from there.

Any good tattooist will have no problem at all doing this for you. You are allowed to be picky about it its on you for life!!

Oh and don't worry about the pain it really isn't that bad, some people will say you don't feel a thing they are lying lol but its defo not that bad and nothing to worry about!!

Good luck lol!

XX

i just had my first tat and i was absoloutely bricking it! I am a total wimp and i nearly asked him if anyone had ever passed out or threw up coz of the pain!! However i used some Emla cream (it's a local anaesthetic cream) and it was fine, and i mean really fine :) Mine was on the small of my back and the tat guy said that's a tender spot for alot of people! I loved it so much i'm having more, and designing them myself as i did for this one (see pic :))

Attachments

• Tattoominimins.JPG
    Tattoominimins.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 37
awe thats lovely, well I have tramadol for my arthritis pain so thought I might take them before hand pmsl I will prob be off my face then as they have that effect on me lol. Thanks for the info will look on there for some piccies. xx

Emla cream seems to have mixed reviews. Seems most appropriate for very small tattoos as it only numbs for about half an hour, I guess most people getting their first tattoo would be getting something small anyway but I started with 2 hours work on my back lol!

The trouble occurs if you are going to be tattooed for a much longer period as when it wears off basically the pain will seem much worse and body can go into shock. The cream is designed to be used for things such as getting blood taken not really tattoos. There is reports of many people saying it did reduce the pain for them but I would defo do some research before using such a substance. Really the pain is pretty minimal!

X

Chuffy and Rockchick, you are both very brave, well done to you both, I am so afraid that I have been 'chickening out' for years from having my ears pierced.....

Chuffy and Rockchick, you are both very brave, well done to you both, I am so afraid that I have been 'chickening out' for years from having my ears pierced.....

hehe awwww go for it donnie!!

X

Oh but what will I do with all my clip earrings if I did - I've got loads, so I can't let them go to waste now can I, LOL........

Lol do places still sell clip on earrings havn't seen them in years!!

X

Lol do places still sell clip on earrings havn't seen them in years!!

X

They sure do hun - especially for all those young girls whose nasty mummies don't let them get their ears pierced....(I made my daughter wait until she was 10 and that's OLD btw!!)

PS - I'd love a little tat but pass out when getting blood taken so it's a no go for me!

Lol yeh i was about 12 before I was allowed my ears pierced, you see so many babies with pierced ears don't see the point in that if they want their ears pierced when they are a little older then thats fair enough!

Had a conversation about this in work the other day one woman I work with has 4 daughters and got all their ears pierced at 3 months and they all got their belly button pierced at age 7!!! Quite sick really

X

haha yeah that does sound scray. poor babies. I dont have any myself, but was thinking of getting MINIMINS across my knuckles, its a perfect fit lol

I always said DD would have to wait until she was older, but I gave in summer last year - got to get it done the minute they break up. Funny thing is now, after a year, she doesn't look right without them in!!

haha yeah that does sound scray. poor babies. I dont have any myself, but was thinking of getting MINIMINS across my knuckles, its a perfect fit lol

lol minimins across ur knuckles would be so gangster andy :p:D

x

Back