Morning Girlies! Was just wondering if..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by welshyshelly, 3 October 2007 Social URL.

1. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    any of you lovely ladies out there was round about the same height and weight as me. I'm a lil 4 foot 11ins but unfortunetly i'm carrying around 11 stone 11 lbs. The reason i'm asking, is cause as i'm a newbie to this diet, I was wondering roughly how much you ladies have been losing weekly being roughly my size. (Keep me motiviated ;))
    Thanks Shelly :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry can't help you there but the average for everyone is about 3 pounds a week after the initial burst of weightloss.

4. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Hi Shelly,

Welcome. Like Charlotte I'm not sure about your question, but you will lose weight on this diet.

Good luck with it all......I'm sure you'll do fab.
    x

5. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont worry about it shelly, just relax and see what happens. Everyone is different. x

6. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Snap Shelley! I'm 4ft 11ins too! I went from 12st 7lbs to 8st 13lbs in about 4 months (with a couple of weeks faffing around in between). :D

7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Dont think it matters what height you are for your weekly loss....your BMI and target weight will obviously be different....there are all shapes, heights and sizes on....but for VLCDs its approx a stone a month....

8. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Bea just reading your targets and I see that you have surpassed your size 12 dress for your Friends wedding target!! Well done!!!! You are going to look like Pamela Anderson (without the over sized boobs) on your holiday in December!!! :)

9. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Oh thanks Rachel...wouldnt believe it fitted me...now its not loose but it zipped up fine......other size 12s dont but could be the style of the dress......
    How are you today???

10. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh im grand, just back from taking daughter number 1 to GB. Setteling down for a nice evening now.

11. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    how you finding the diet? you are getting lots of good vibes to get you motivated....been reading the other threads.....

12. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh Im still rubbish at it. I am not on it again!!!! Just thinking about trying again but there is no point until I know that I really want it again. :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.