• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Morning Girlies! Was just wondering if..

any of you lovely ladies out there was round about the same height and weight as me. I'm a lil 4 foot 11ins but unfortunetly i'm carrying around 11 stone 11 lbs. The reason i'm asking, is cause as i'm a newbie to this diet, I was wondering roughly how much you ladies have been losing weekly being roughly my size. (Keep me motiviated ;))
Thanks Shelly :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sorry can't help you there but the average for everyone is about 3 pounds a week after the initial burst of weightloss.

Shazpaz

Hi Shelly,

Welcome. Like Charlotte I'm not sure about your question, but you will lose weight on this diet.

Good luck with it all......I'm sure you'll do fab.
x

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Dont think it matters what height you are for your weekly loss....your BMI and target weight will obviously be different....there are all shapes, heights and sizes on....but for VLCDs its approx a stone a month....

Hey Bea just reading your targets and I see that you have surpassed your size 12 dress for your Friends wedding target!! Well done!!!! You are going to look like Pamela Anderson (without the over sized boobs) on your holiday in December!!! :)

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Hey Bea just reading your targets and I see that you have surpassed your size 12 dress for your Friends wedding target!! Well done!!!! You are going to look like Pamela Anderson (without the over sized boobs) on your holiday in December!!! :)
Oh thanks Rachel...wouldnt believe it fitted me...now its not loose but it zipped up fine......other size 12s dont but could be the style of the dress......
How are you today???

Bea

Back on the wagon!
how you finding the diet? you are getting lots of good vibes to get you motivated....been reading the other threads.....