morning weigh in

Julie1964

http://www.TickerFactory.
I get weighed on a Thursday at around 6.30pm , but oh how i wish i could get weighed in first thing in the morning when i am at least 2lb or more lighter :(.. am off to a family get together for a few days so not being weighed this week (well not officially anyway) but hope to stay on track for next week,.... good luck ladies, xx

I always feel the same! I weigh on a Thursday evening aswell, should really stop weighing myself Thursday morning so I can't compare haha!

I have tried real hard to get one of those ticker things you have, but when it comes to copy and paste it i dont know which URL or the other option to copy or paste on the ticker site once it is made, then i try to copy and paste it on here and it doesnt work, any ideas, i would like to watch mine go down slow but sure xxxx

I have tried real hard to get one of those ticker things you have, but when it comes to copy and paste it i dont know which URL or the other option to copy or paste on the ticker site once it is made, then i try to copy and paste it on here and it doesnt work, any ideas, i would like to watch mine go down slow but sure xxxx
i notice my signature says ticker etc but no pic :(

Hmm that's strange. I think from the options it gives you, I used the one for 'forums' - give it another try hehe! x

Back