• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

morning ww buddies

wow starting day 5
:scale:
worried about weightloss l do hope l haven't mess up my body too much l have been on and off cambridge diet a few times since xmas loosing and regaining the same 30lbs well thats off my chest now heres hoping for a good wi on sunday have a fab day wherever you are

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Hi Anne,

Am sure you'll be just fine. You seem to be in the right frame of mind!! I shall be following your progress:D. Could do with some motivation myself:sigh:. At work at the moment and just popping in for a catch up on my wee netbook (i have discovered the world of mobile broadband!!;))

Moring Everyone

I bought a treadmill yesterday as I am really struggling to fit excercise into my routine. I thought I could got on it when I am watching coronation street or eastenders of an evening on virgin demand. My friend at work has asked me to start going swimming with her aswell. OMG I haven;t been swimming for years. But I am looking forward to it.
What excercise does everyone out there do to help their weight loss?
Have a good day.
Tru
x

:whacky068:good morning tru
lm starting gym on sunday lm going to work out 3 days a week on the mornings my wee man in nursery looking forward to it

Hi Anne,

Am sure you'll be just fine. You seem to be in the right frame of mind!! I shall be following your progress:D. Could do with some motivation myself:sigh:. At work at the moment and just popping in for a catch up on my wee netbook (i have discovered the world of mobile broadband!!;))
ahh thanks jax
l hope not, dont work too hard keep in touch