morning!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pink-sarah, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    Morning everyone, how are we all doing this morning, how did we all do yesterday..?

i must admit i felt like i NEEDED food yesterday, but i didnt drink anywhere near enough water yesterday though so that may have been the problem!

banana shake done, for the morning

good luck xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Pink-Sarah

Today's going well so far. Like you, yesterday I felt hungry. I tend to drink most (if not all) of my water in the morning and then have hot drinks the rest of the day, that way I make sure I have had at least the right amount. Maybe it would be better if I spread it out more. I did wonder about splitting my shakes and having 6 a day instead of 3.

Official weigh-in tonight and will probably get some bars and see how I get on with them (not had them before).

Have a great day.

C x

4. Mandy123

Mandy123 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi

Im struggling big time, my first weigh in is Friday pm it better be a good one because ive really found this week soooo hard i need cheering up, im drinking about 10 pints of water to keep me feeling full but then im on the toilet all the time, i hope the hunger feeling passes soon its like a form of torture!

5. Clazzac

Clazzac Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.6%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Mandy,

Stick with it and you'll get the results. I'm on day 17 and still going strong - my determination will keep me on the straight and narrow in spite of the hunger pangs.

C x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.