Morphing site?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lemma1968, 16 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Can anyone remember the name of the site where you can morph a pretend you from your current weight to your goal weight etc so you can see how you are doing etc?

Did that make any sense at all? :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    ooh i'd be interested in finding this out too - very inspirational! I didn't even know that this kind of thing existed!!!

4. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ooooh im interested in this also, would be very interesting to see.

5. Soel

Soel Final Time on Cambridge

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    CD - 1000 Step 3
  6. shrinkingsarah

shrinkingsarah Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks! I was looking for this last week. Really good to help see how we'll change on our journeys :)

7. Sammi N

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Excellent thanks for posting that link, gonna have a play now, delay my urge to have another shake so early :D

8. shrinkingsarah

shrinkingsarah Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just added my starting and goal morph pics to my journey album on my profile, great motivational tool :) loved trying on all the clothes too, saw what made me look smaller than I was!

9. Sammi N

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Right, well im still waiting to Morph myself up lol, I have clicked on the weight loss sim but there doesnt seem to be an option to submit my statistics etc, it just gives me 3 options for prevention fitness and journal???? Confused.com. Any help would be most appreciated

10. shrinkingsarah

shrinkingsarah Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sammi, try closing the box and going through the link again, I got what you got the first time but seems ok now :)

11. Sammi N

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks alot, I'm currently uploading my own pic to see what im going to look like will post to my profile when done hehe. It is fun playing around. Am having probs with the body shape as i too have bigger boobs than they allow display of. Will see if i can tweak it somehow

12. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Just in case anyone has this problem again - you need to click on the the two girls on the "weight loss simulator" box, not the text the says "weight loss simulator" - they are two different hotlinks.

13. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Ooh thanks for this I will have a play, like Sammy said it will take my mind off my belly for a bit:)

14. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    You know this website has allowed me to work out for the first time ever what body shape I am! I thought I was hourglass for ages (I really don't have a Marilyn body, but just because when I put on weight it seemed to go everywhere equally), then recently I thought I was apple shaped, however from looking at the pics I've realised I'm pear shaped!

More of a subtle pear though, because I only carry the weight in thighs/bum/hips a bit more than other places. It's odd though, because back when I was 8.7, I was fine with my bum, fine with my legs (except in some pairs of jeans when I didn't like my thighs, but very few), fine with my hips, it was my stomach I hated because it wasn't washboard flat! Ridiculous though, cos it virtually was flat.

I can't believe how stupid I was back then, but then again I think about who I was comparing myself too - beautiful celebrities and models, a very small handful of gorgeous girls my age with impossibly perfect figures. And because I wasn't like that, I was "fat" - a size 8/10. It makes me really angry that I had to feel like that. I'm glad I was healthy etc, better than being overweight, but I feel I could have just as easily gone underweight as I did go overweight. And it's not just me, friends at sixth form I had all seemed to think they were fat, these size 8 girls. I wish someone could just shake them and let them know it's ok to be NORMAL - if you're overweight, its ok to do something about it, if you're underweight, you should put weight on, but when you are healthy you shouldn't strive to lose weight. At one point I dropped to 8 stone - another 7lbs, and I would have been underweight. I wish I'd had someone telling me I looked OK and that I didn't need to lose any weight, but then anyone who did say something about me being slim, I would just think "yeah well thats because you haven't seen me without the clothes covering up all my fat". Ridiculous.

Sorry, that turned into a rant, and an entirely pointless one, think I just needed to vent!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.