Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morrisons active yoghurts? 6.5syns????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 2 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I picked these up today as they are supposed to aid digestion and are on offer!
    but they arent on the website and i just sinned them at 6.5!!!!

Please can someone tell me i am wrong as they may as well go in the bin as i aint wasting that many sins on a yoghurt!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Even if they're not low fat then that still sounds high, how big are the pots? Normal Activia are about 3 - 3.5 so if they're an own brand version I wouldn't have thought they'd be that much more.
    Sorry I can't be more help :)

4. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    try the sin calculator, maybe its a typo!!

5. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    you'll be surprised i thought all low fat yog's like shop copy's of mullerlights were free but they're not!

6. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's only fat free yogs that are syn free but 6.5 seems high unless they're the size of a muller light and of standard fat content. I wouldn't risk it personally, I love the creamy activia but they're a couple of syns each and I'd rather persevere with the fat free and keep my syns for smarties, mini milks and highlights - the only things that stop me from going wild. :D

7. gillybeans

gillybeans want to be me again ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lopotrim
    I love the aldi yogurts now and have a longer shelf life than usual ones ..so yummy and filling and free !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.