Morrisons cheesy potato croquettes

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Spookess, 12 March 2014.

1. Spookess

Spookess Well-Known Member

Would someone please be able to work out the syn value of these? I am addicted to them and so hope I can still have them albeit syn'd.

2. eejayess

eejayess Well-Known Member

Hi, if I tell the online calculator that they have dried potato in them for some free food allowance then they come out at 3.5 each , which I would say was about right really. Don't know why they are not named on the system, is that their exact name?
  3. Spookess

The first ingredient is potato (reckon its fresh not flaked as they are a chilled item).
    On the morrisons website they are called Morrisons Cheesy Potato Croquettes and they are a 250g pack (6 in a pack). The picture on my original post is from the item on the website.
    Thanks for looking. :)
  4. Spookess

Bumped as still need syn value due to first ingredient being fresh potato (54%) so don't know if it will make it different to the one posted before (thanks for that by the way).