Morrisons NuMe sausages

Meliososo

They're new I believe so picked some up as there weren't any eat smart ones. They're 62 cals each so I assume they're roughly 3 syns each?

No because they have free food allowance for the pork.... Are they the 50% less fat ones cos if so my c said they are 1 syn each. They are completely replacing the eat smart ones so I'm hoping to stock up on the remnants in store.

I hate morrisons for changing the recipe again.... I remember when their eat smart sausages were syn free then they went to 1/2 a syn and now 1 syn, do they not think that the majority of the people eating them are going to be dieting so messing with the recipe is messing with their diets... Rant over

Yeah they're the 50% ones. I actually thought the eat smart were one syn so I don't mind them changing the recipe :) I might try these then stock up on them then as they're 2 for £3 at the moment.

Thank you!

I can't believe morrisons are doing away with the eat smart sausages, i'm gutted i love them!!

Don't know where I stand with all the new stuff in morrisons.... It would be nice to know how much of the eat smart products that are now nume have changed recipe like the sausages. Could be eating syns without knowing.

Got to say, really wasn't keen on them. Think I'll stick with tesco.

Threw them away

Got to say, really wasn't keen on them. Think I'll stick with tesco.

I agree - I bought a pack on the way home last night, and was really looking forward to them with Smash and Beans. However, they all fell apart and broke into little bits in the pan (it says you can fry them, so I put them in a tiny bit of Fry Lite) and were really horrible and had no flavour at all. I ate the beans and smash and put the sausages in the bin. Very disappointing and won't buy again

I just had a couple of Morrisons NuMe sausages and they were absolutely disgusting and a complete waste of 2 syns! Those are going straight in the bin and I'm off out to get more WW sausages.

Back