Morrison's nume

sarahloub1

Gold Member
Has anyone been to Morrison's and got there healthy range stuff called nu me? It has pro points value stuff on I just wanted to know are the points exactly what it says it is on the tin?

I tried the Cumberland cottage pie last night and it was lovely, it defo didn't feel like a 'low calorie' meal. On the box it said it was 8pp and I double checked it on my calculator and it was pointed correctly.

I did read on another thread that the pp might not be accurate on the Nu Me products and to double check them to be on the safe side

Ok great thanks. It should be coz its all new but ill check thanks :)

I love the chicken in red wine it's truly lush, have it with roast butternut peppers onion and celery cooked in fry light.... So nice, makes you think "diet what diet????"

Ohh how Manu points is that?? Is it in the fresh or frozen section?

Many not manu lol

I have had a few of the NUME meals and they are delish! A refreshing change from WW and Tesco lighter choices, and bulked up with plenty of Veg they make a real good satisfying meal!

There cheaper too which is good. I am Just too paranoid that I'm eating too many ready meals but its purely for quickness but I do bulk it with veg

Are they frozen?

Ah that's great I'm getting abit sick of the same old ww meals and I fancy a change. Thanks x

Back