• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Most Hated Foods

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
cottage cheese!! the thought makes me feel ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
especially when people have it with pineapple...thats just wrong!!! lol

Last edited:

henna!

I can do this............
Celery is one of mine too! Plus i cant stand Marmite! My oh loves the marmite cheeses i think that is wrong!!

Anything processed and plastic like cheese slices, spam, pepporami etc - uurrrghh its like not real food and i makes me sick thinking about the texture of these abominations!

henna!

I used to hate cottage cheese but since being on this i love it!! It does take a little while to get used to it though!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
I absolutely love all the food that are hated above.

I have weird dislikes as I eat everything, really BUT I really don't like strawberries and any other berries. I find them so sour YUCK... I pour slendor on them but still just don't like them. I REALLY tried to eat them as they are speed foods, but I just can't!

I do like them in yoghurts etc but not fresh!

jessabelle

needs more willpower!
I absolutely love all the food that are hated above.

I have weird dislikes as I eat everything, really BUT I really don't like strawberries and any other berries. I find them so sour YUCK... I pour slendor on them but still just don't like them. I REALLY tried to eat them as they are speed foods, but I just can't!

I do like them in yoghurts etc but not fresh!
I'm a bit funny with some fruits. I love grapes but they have to be hard and not soft and squidgy. Eurgh :( I can't eat bananas that are too hard either x

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I love cottage cheese with pineapple and marmite - yummy, yummy....

White bread - yuck!!! I only eat wholemeal bread.

Anything cooked in alcohol, I can't stand food and sauces that have alcohol in them whether it be wine, spirits or beer.

Red meat and offal, I haven't eaten them for about 7 years now and do not miss them at all.

henna!

oh god the thought of you lot eating marmite out the jar is really rather disgusting!! lol! I cant really think of anything else i hate!