Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Most Haunted Live!!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Sez, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Its on tonight..... YIPPEE!!!!!:gimi:

Ok, ok I know its sad... and that I'm probably a sap for watching but I cant help myself!!

I am a paranormal nurd and thats all there is......LOL!!!:sign0151:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Knickers...... it starts Friday, so another whole night to wait!!!!

4. 2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z twin banded

Diet:
    lap band twice
    i was in the audience on most haunted live in derby, back when derek did the show, was a brilliant experience, id love 2 do it again !
    gr8 show.

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Well, I manged to watch most of it before the sleep demons got me!! More again tonight!!

I saw Derek do a live show at our local Pavilion earlier this year! he was interesting to say the least!!

6. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

its all fake isnt it?? i thought that derek admited he made it all up

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    From what I read, he made his stuff up. Saw an interview with Yvette and she was furious about the lies hed told.

Im not convinced much of its real, but I think its more what the crew think they see and the fact they totally scare themselves silly rather than theyre lying about it.

8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I know its pretty much all nonsense but I cant help myself!!!! Sad, arent I?

9. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i dont like scary stuff and ghosts are the scariest thing i could think of...... EVER. so i dont watch it lol. although i wouldnt mind seeing the celeb ones cause i hear they cry and get terrifyed!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.