motivate me fellow CDers!!

Hi all,

I've been on CD for 6 weeks now. The first 2 weeks I lost a stone but then I had a 2 week break and now I'm really struggling to get back on track.. I'm bridesmaid in 2.5 weeksand have to lose another stone! But I'm still in need of motivation!! Any wise words anyone? :)

Hi there,
You are doing fantastic! 1 stone in 2 weeks! yay!! :D
I am also on week 6 and have lost 24 pounds! (only 1lb this week been on hols!):cry:
But am so chuffed to have not put anything on! you can do this! It does get harder, more mundane as you go on....I try to drink 3 litres or more a day and keep active!
You said you are going to be a bridesmaid soon? brilliant motivation! just think how you will fell in your dress ......everyone commenting on how gorgeous you look! how proud you will feel! :D
You got to try and stay focused! put pics up on fridge (like I have) to remind yourself why you are doing this?
Set yourself mini goals....instead of 1 stone in 2 weeks say 5 pound this week and 5 pound next week? anymore is a bonus?
You can do it! let me know how you get on? I'm here if you wanna chat...
Natx

YOU CAN DO IT!! Picture yourself in the dress or take a photo of yourself in it and imagine how different you'll look on the day xx

Hang the dress on your curtain rail in your bedroom, then every morning you'll see it and it'll help to motivate you!
You can do this!!xx

Back