Motivate Me!!! Motivate Us!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm planning on starting the Exante total Solution from tomorrow. 10/4/18
This is my first time on a forum & I am hoping that by communicating and being accountable I'll remain motivated and not fall off the bandwagon!
I've got about 12kg to lose. It's crept on during my pregnancies and I'm really looking forward to getting started and back to myself.
Wish me luck!
X TM

I’m on day 4 tomorrow! Day one was torture, I was so hungry but moving into day 4 I feel so energetic and surprisingly not hungry at all!
I will see how I get on! Scales are showing -7lbs after 3 days so I’m so motivated!
Hiya Kayla,
Thanks so very much for messaging me. That's wonderful to hear! Well done.
It's only 1000 on day 1 & am already grumpy!! Didn't really help that I was up with my 8 month old last night - better get a cuppa coffee into me!
That sounds like you've hit ketosis already hey - good job. Hopefully I'll follow in your footsteps. Ie no cheating.
Where about are you? I'm in the UK.
Shake breaky coming up!
x

I’m in the UK too, Bridlington on the East Coast. I was miserable on day one too, I miss eating food. Today my colleague brought a lovely dinner and I felt quite resentful that I had just a shake, almost like I’m being punished for wanting to lose weight but hey ho, onwards and downwards! Hope you managed a successful day one xx

I’m in the UK too, Bridlington on the East Coast. I was miserable on day one too, I miss eating food. Today my colleague brought a lovely dinner and I felt quite resentful that I had just a shake, almost like I’m being punished for wanting to lose weight but hey ho, onwards and downwards! Hope you managed a successful day one xx
Hi Kayla,
Well I did make it - Day 1 done Woo Hoo!
Feeling alright this morning - just a foggy head & a slight headache. Hopefully nothing a caffeine hit won't fix - I think I've upped my consumption gradually since my daughter was born & now I'm a complete addict!
I'm off to a course today, so hoping having to concentrate and being away from my kitchen will distract me enough!
It'll all be worth it - Your colleagues will be really impressed as the lbs melt away.
I just hope to stick to it - Fancy buddying up?
I've never been on a forum before but would love to stay in contact with a group or individuals to motivate each other.
X Amy

Last edited:
Hi girls,

How are you getting on? I have restarted this morning after having the wknd off - was supposed to start yesterday but couldn't get motivated. Got 7 weeks until wedding and almost 2 stone still to loose - not Gona be where I wana be but every lb will help! Are you weighing each day or every week? We should keep each other posted to keep up the motivation. Good luck!! Coffee time - im freezing!!! X

Hi girls,

How are you getting on? I have restarted this morning after having the wknd off - was supposed to start yesterday but couldn't get motivated. Got 7 weeks until wedding and almost 2 stone still to loose - not Gona be where I wana be but every lb will help! Are you weighing each day or every week? We should keep each other posted to keep up the motivation. Good luck!! Coffee time - im freezing!!! X

I think you could absolutely smash that 2 stone weightloss. Did you have a naughty weekend? I miss eating real food and whilst I’m enjoying not having to think about what I eat as I’m just doing the shakes, boredom creeps in when my hubby is at work on a night. Good luck with your restart xx

I think you could absolutely smash that 2 stone weightloss. Did you have a naughty weekend? I miss eating real food and whilst I’m enjoying not having to think about what I eat as I’m just doing the shakes, boredom creeps in when my hubby is at work on a night. Good luck with your restart xx
Hey! Yep had the wknd off - basically been hovering for a month where I keep having to stop and start for various things. I'm back on TS until the 21st....another event I have to come off for 🙄. Going away with work for the wknd and dreading my colleagues trying to tempt me - lots of motivational chats req!! Are you loosing for something specific? Have you much more to go? Enjoy the shakes!! Helen X

I’m trying to loose weight for our holiday to Florida. I lost 7 stone with weight watchers but used the gym as a crutch and due to work constraints and my husband changing his job I went back to eating normally and not going to the gym and the Weight has gone back on. We don’t go until November, so I’m hoping to shift about 4 stone with Exante and then do the last bit with Weight watchers again. Have 5 stone to go this time!

Hiya Helen,
Good on you for the restart! - It's surely healthy to have a social weekend. And with only a few days off it'll be like switching to a 5:2 so you'll still be seeing an effect. Unless it was Butterfield diet style!! Love this!! The Butterfield Diet Plan on you tube!

Your wedding is the best motivation - Congratulations! What a huge motivation!
Kayla and for you November is a brilliant target time. You'll be feeling good for the summer for sure as well.
I'm hitting the diet simply to feel good in my own skin, trying to get a jog in a couple of mornings a week before my girls wake up and their Dad scoots off to work.
Day 3 today & I'm not feeling to bad - I'm already finding it helps to be writing on this forum. Seems like I'm much more accountable.
I'm simply sticking to shakes and soups - food and bars are too tempting for me. I'll consider them a snack or treat and eat more than I should.
I don't have scales at home either, so a weekly weigh in will be most appropriate as I'll have to pop down to the health centre.
Have a great day!

Last edited:
I’m trying to loose weight for our holiday to Florida. I lost 7 stone with weight watchers but used the gym as a crutch and due to work constraints and my husband changing his job I went back to eating normally and not going to the gym and the Weight has gone back on. We don’t go until November, so I’m hoping to shift about 4 stone with Exante and then do the last bit with Weight watchers again. Have 5 stone to go this time!
Wow 7stone is incredible! I tried WW but just didn't have the discipline - as soon as I had 1 big meal I wouldn't loose and just got so unmotivated! So you have less to loose than last time so you have defo got this!! That is a great motivation to have - love a good holiday! I'm pleased as stepped on the scale and after 2 days I'm back to where I was before my wknd of eating which is quicker than normal so maybe i didn't do as much damage on the wknd off as I feared! 😂 Xx

Hi Girls,

Almost made it to the end of day 2 - been a bit of a struggle today and expecting it worse tomorrow (day 3 is always my worst plus I'm back on shift!) went and had my nails done earlier as a good distraction! House has never been so tidy either 😂 Gotta keep busy and distracted!

Yep just shakes for me - I find my losses slow right down if I have any bars plus if I have even a little bit of food that's game over for me so 3 choc mint shakes a day! Geez I sound so boring! lol have either of you tried any of the new flavours?

I find I get constipated if i haven't had enough water - get an extra litre down ya and hopefully that'll get things moving - think of all the lbs you'll loose!! 👏🏻😂 xx

Hi Girls,

Almost made it to the end of day 2 - been a bit of a struggle today and expecting it worse tomorrow (day 3 is always my worst plus I'm back on shift!) went and had my nails done earlier as a good distraction! House has never been so tidy either 😂 Gotta keep busy and distracted!

Yep just shakes for me - I find my losses slow right down if I have any bars plus if I have even a little bit of food that's game over for me so 3 choc mint shakes a day! Geez I sound so boring! lol have either of you tried any of the new flavours?

I find I get constipated if i haven't had enough water - get an extra litre down ya and hopefully that'll get things moving - think of all the lbs you'll loose!! 👏🏻😂 xx

Haha!! I’ve not stopped drinking water! I think if I drink any more I’ll have to move my desk at work to the bathroom as I’m forever peeing!

Flavour wise I’ve tried almond vanilla, cookies and cream, chocolate, strawberry, toffee, strawberry, banana... I’ve got the chocolate orange but not gone for it yet!
I had the white choc and raspberry the other day, it was hideous and I’ve got cherries and berries - I don’t think I can face it!

Which are the new ones?

Haha!! I’ve not stopped drinking water! I think if I drink any more I’ll have to move my desk at work to the bathroom as I’m forever peeing!

Flavour wise I’ve tried almond vanilla, cookies and cream, chocolate, strawberry, toffee, strawberry, banana... I’ve got the chocolate orange but not gone for it yet!
I had the white choc and raspberry the other day, it was hideous and I’ve got cherries and berries - I don’t think I can face it!

Which are the new ones?[/QUOTE

They prob aren't that new - I just found that choc mint was by far my fav and only order that now 😂

Haven't tried choc orange, lemon cheesecake or almond vanilla ones but knowing how fussy I am I'm tempted not to as will prob be a waste of money!

Need to find some good tv to watch to keep distracted - Any recommendations?!? Xx

Hi Girls,
Well it's the end of day 3 and I'm super super thirsty. I was out running around after my girls all day and didn't have enough water with me. Lesson learnt... I'm planning on hydrating big time from now on.
My fave shake is the caramel latte frappe but I've got vanilla and honeycomb too for a sweet hit.
So good distraction telly should be anything with Idris Elba in it!... Luther = my fave. On Netflix Peaky Blinders, and have just started watching Marco Polo. But I do love Games of Thrones. I did enjoy watching A Place To Call Home too.
Night!

Hi girls,

Hope you’ve all had a good day!? I’m in Paris feeling super proud I have avoided eating anything and still managed to be sociable with my colleagues!

Love idris Elba - such a good actor! Will look into some of those programmes - anything to keep distracted. Just finished the night manager - really good - worth a watch!

Hope you all manage to stay on plan over the wknd - think how good we will all look without food!!! Keep shaking my pretties! X

I’ve just had my week 1 weigh in and I’m down 11lbs!!! That’s motivation enough for me to keep going :) You are doing so well, being in Paris and resisting all those delicious treats! Well done you! X

I’ve just had my week 1 weigh in and I’m down 11lbs!!! That’s motivation enough for me to keep going :) You are doing so well, being in Paris and resisting all those delicious treats! Well done you! X
Wahhooooo!!! Amazing week 1 Kayla! Well done you! That’s what I love about this diet - if your good and stick to it the results are totally worth it! I’m back to London this morning but then sitting around in a hotel all day and night ready for work again tomorrow - been saving tv to catch up on & gona take myself down to oxford st to look at some skinny holiday clothes :) have a great day - well done one ur loss 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Xx

Oh WOW! Kayla congratulations! That's absolutely amazing!
You've been so fabulously strict to get those results.
I've had my first wobble last night, a small one but a wobble none the less, but am back on the horse today. & really happy to read of your first week results.
I'm working all day today so thankfully I'm without many temptations and busy busy.
I hope you're all having a brilliant weekend!

Back