Motivated Restarter !

Rosary

This is my second time round. I need to do something about all my health issues. Today is my first day. I plan to give it my all this time.

This is my second time round. I need to do something about all my health issues. Today is my first day. I plan to give it my all this time.

good luck, how did you do last time?

i did ok last time, but only stuck around for a few weeks. I'm really going to hang in there until I get to goal, but I'll need loads of support.

i did ok last time, but only stuck around for a few weeks. I'm really going to hang in there until I get to goal, but I'll need loads of support.

I am only on day 13 but feeling ok now, I have to take it day by day ( and some days hour by hour lol) I dont want to make a commitment to do this til goal, as intend to stick as long as i can, but if all goes Pete Tong them will swap to a "feed" diet, was initially hoping for a jump start, but time will tell. Really good luck though, its hard, but lets hope worth it x

Hi Rosary, best of luck! in fact, best of luck to us all, i think we all know how hard this diet (anyone who say's it's easy, honestly to me isnt' telling the truth) like bev, i take it day by day, i remember last sunday - before my first weighin, telling hubby that "if i've not lost a decent amount of weight, i'm gonna quit - it's just not worth it" then found out i'd lose 14lbs!!! can't wait for weigh in this monday - fingers crossed for more weightloss! once you get through the first 4 ish days, youll feel so much better - we're all here for you to egg each other along! i'm on ti for another 6 weeks, then refeeding before a family wedding - so plan to give it my all until then :eek:)

I'm in the same boat rosary! Just finishing day 2 and it's torture but like you I've done it before do know what to expect. I lost 3st 2 years ago but in the last year I've put 1.5 back on so hoping to lose that!

Best of luck with it ;-)

This is the easiest diet I've ever been on. People eating/cooking infront of me doesn't bother me in the slightest. It did at first, but once ketosis kicked in I've never felt hungry.

What made you stop first first time? Will it happen again this time?

LT is great for losing lots of weight quickly, but the main thing to focus on is long term health/eating habits.

Back