Motivation from your CDC

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 212degrees, 26 May 2010 Social URL.

1. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Peeps!

My consultant has suggested i become a CDC and has offered to sponser me. I think i'm gonna do it, the idea of helping others acheive their goal like my CDC has helped me with mine when i never thought it would be possible is definately a happy thought. Since i know how much her support has meant to me along my own CD journey with her encouraging words and mid week text messages to help spur me on and remind me she's still there for support, I was wondering if anyone had any advice or anything their CDC does that you find helpful and supportive etc. I really would like to do this and would like to have as much info about what helps others as poss.

Thanks! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Your CDC sounds fab.
    Not had any of that from mine!!
    Good Luck with it I'm sure its a good thing to do and wouldn't mind it myself if i ever get through the plan and to goal.

4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Good luck!! :D Xx

I love my CDC, She is really nice :D

She reminds me of a mix of Delia Smith and Dianne Wiest lol

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.