Motivation gone - if found please return!

Headache

That says it all really. I had a period of about 9 days where it was impossible to do JUDDD and I've got back into it this week but I am struggling. I am more or less where I was pre the 9 days off but I have lost my groove if that makes sense. I am having up today and tomorrow (Sun) and then back on JUDDD although next wed, thurs and Fri I am out for meals again!!! Think I will aim to do DD Mon and Tues to get at least two in.

Why does my social life revolve around food?

I feel a bit panicky knowing I can't JUDDD properly next week too.

Has anyone else gone through something like this? If so, how did you get over it?

Help!!!

H x

So you have had a lovverly JUDDDery holiday - and it didn't hurt, shout hurray, that's permanent loss not "while you are on the diet" loss!!

And don't panic cos you will only do 2 DDs - that's 2 DDs

And I JUDDD cos my home life revolves around food and chatting with colleagues is done at lunchtime. It's very forgiving, this JUDDD thing.

So yes, I go through this every week. Monday is my only real JUDDD day most weeks. And still I lose a pound a week. I will re-think when that stops.

If you can't leap back on the wagon who cares? Make it fit your life rather than force your life into it.

I know, that stills sounds evangelical! But it is still working for me, regardless of how badly I have been mistreating it lately.

Good luck xx

I agree with 2012!! My life gets in the way quite often but that is one of the best things about Judding, you can tweak it to suit your life, Ive never had a diet plan that is so very flexible!

P....s most of our social lives revolve around food I think!! xx

I agree too.. I've been the same tbh.. back on Thursday.. thought I would jump back on the wagon but haven't been quite there.. just taking everyday as it comes AMD focusing on good choices.. back at work hoping it'll kick me into gear.. hope you find your mojo x x

Back