Motivation needed ...

Jenna_Lou22

Et I joined this site today I'm on week 4 off CWP 100% SS .. Finding this week so hard I have blipped a couple off times which the. Leads to me just giving up :( I need to lose 5 stone n this is the only way I can do it ... How do people cope with urges to eat etc? I have a 2 year old so still have to have yummy food around the house & still cook for him :( need motivation big time!! Anyone help?

Hey Jenna, its Tess!! Come on girl u can do it!!! Ive been on it nearly 5 weeks now and honestly have never ever stuck to a diet this long without cheating!! I found the first week sooooooo hard but now i literally dont even think about food! i often go like 6 hours and suddenly remember i havent had my shake. The results will be sooo wroth it hunni!! imagine how fabulous u can be looking and feeling in just a few short months!! ive already dropped from a size 16 to a 12 in 5 weeks!! come on u can DO IT!!!!! xxxx

i second what Tess said..

dont think about tomorrow, do it for today, day by day, then it'll just come naturally for you.. remember why you wanted to do this, remember how you feel at the size you were, are you happy?
i know its hard at times but remember why your doing it..
food, well i have 2 teenagers who eat anything, i used to eat their left overs, now as soon as they are done with their plates they spray them with kitchen cleaner, or i do it then i cant eat anything.. or they put it in the bin straight away.. i cook JUST enough for them so theres nothing for me to pick at, and believe me i have a house full of rubbish!!! i also have a picture of 'me' on the fridge door, not nice lol!!

good luck with it, i find the forum is a brilliant distraction! xx

Don't aim to be perfect every day, aim to be better then you were yesterday :)

gorgehun80 said:
Hey Jenna, its Tess!! Come on girl u can do it!!! Ive been on it nearly 5 weeks now and honestly have never ever stuck to a diet this long without cheating!! I found the first week sooooooo hard but now i literally dont even think about food! i often go like 6 hours and suddenly remember i havent had my shake. The results will be sooo wroth it hunni!! imagine how fabulous u can be looking and feeling in just a few short months!! ive already dropped from a size 16 to a 12 in 5 weeks!! come on u can DO IT!!!!! xxxx

Thank u babe .. Ah it's so hard lol had a week off last week n was so determined n now I feel I've messed up again!! How do u actually do it tess? Haha you've done amazing I think u need to share your tips please haha xxxxx

pink-sarah said:
i second what Tess said..

dont think about tomorrow, do it for today, day by day, then it'll just come naturally for you.. remember why you wanted to do this, remember how you feel at the size you were, are you happy?
i know its hard at times but remember why your doing it..
food, well i have 2 teenagers who eat anything, i used to eat their left overs, now as soon as they are done with their plates they spray them with kitchen cleaner, or i do it then i cant eat anything.. or they put it in the bin straight away.. i cook JUST enough for them so theres nothing for me to pick at, and believe me i have a house full of rubbish!!! i also have a picture of 'me' on the fridge door, not nice lol!!

good luck with it, i find the forum is a brilliant distraction! xx

God that's a good idea I just wish he could make his own dinner haha his only 2 .. N has all nice food that I have to touch I've Tryed getting things that I don't like but he does so hopefully will help a bit better this week :) thanks for your support means a lot :) xxxx

Back