Motivational boards and charts

Caz

Repeat Offender
I don't know about anyone else but sometimes I really struggle to keep myself motivated but have found that little things help me keep going if I remind myself of them. So I've spent the past hour or so making a 'motivation board' for myself. Lots of different pictures and things to keep me going. Here it is..

13125_534238766926_276299563_n.jpg

I get to colour in a star for each lb I lose :)

64707_534238851756_1322563278_n.jpg

The hotel at the bottom is where we're going on holiday in August and those are two bikinis that I WILL wear there... well, maybe lol I wrote down all my reasons for losing weight too, they're the purple bit at the bottom right, here's a better pic...

188237_534238816826_535483479_n.jpg

And this sums up how I feel about this year!

539402_534238866726_831779295_n.jpg

Has anyone else done anything similar to keep them motivated? Thought it might be nice to share them and ideas, might inspire people to make their own :)

It looks fantastic! I wanted to do this but I was worried my flatmates would see it in my room and think I was weird! Silly really!

Haha I know what you mean but who cares what they think, it's for you!

No feel free, that's why I posted!

I'm pathetic enough to look forward to updating things TOO much so colouring in lbs works for me lol I also put £ for lb into a pot for goal shopping :)

last time I did this I had a picture of a gremlin stuck to my fridge so that when I felt the urge to cheat it reminded me nit was the gremlins not me. He worked quite well when I was at home. My problem is when I go away or something, that's when I crumble so maybe a mini gremlin in my purse might do it....

Need to dig him back out again....

You know I have :D Mine has pictures of clothes I want, celebs that I'd like to have a figure like (Martine McCutcheon, Nigella), the names of shops that I want to be able to walk into and pick my size up off the rail, and events that I want to be slim for:

Attachments

• image-2058532408.jpg
    image-2058532408.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 341
What a fab idea, loving the stars!! Xx

I'm loving the tracker ideas thank you!

image.jpg

inspired by them all this morning I made my very own rainbow star chart! :)

Last edited:
Love it! I've booked a holiday for me and my boyfriend this summer, it's currently 180 days away! I've decided that for every half stone I lose (which I've put as numbers instead of stars on my chart) I'm going to treat myself to something I'll want/need for holiday, like a new book, suitcase, some nice moisturiser etc.

thats a great idea caz! i also thought that your idea of putting a pound away for each pound lost (i might even see if i can budget more per lb).... good shopping fund!

its been funny today, i put my little chart on my notice board in my office and you can see people looking at it and trying to work out what it might be for! :D

Back