Motivational Christmas Tree...

BrittW

Timelord
I had a little bit of spare time at work and made a 'Motivational Christmas Tree' for myself... But i liked the idea so much, i photocopied it and i'm taking it to class tonight so see if anyone else likes it, so obviously i thought to share it with all the lovely people on here too!

Basically the plan is i want to lose a stone (or at least bloody close) by christmas. So on my tree in the baubles i will put numbers 1 - 14 (14 being in the star at the very top) so i can plan each lb i lose, and for every one i do i'll colour in!!
Now, if you don't want to lose a stone you can set your sights higher or lower by writing different numbers in the baubles or setting your own targets..
I'm sure you get the idea, i'm very bad at explaining things!!

Either way here is it, to print off or complete on the computer at your will.
Hope it serves as a good motivational tool to someone, i know i'm using mine!!

StonebyChristmas.jpg

Edited to add: To give you an idea, this is how my tree looks so far!!

DSCF0059.jpg

Last edited:
Thats brilliant I will put it up in my kitchen for everyone to see!!!
What a clever lady
Rach xx

Ahh that's ACE!! I am going to use that :) Thanks Brittany!

Thanks hun........ our consultant gave us one of these and everyweek we get a sticker for every lb we lose, when the are 7 stickers on our tree (and we've lost 1/2 stone) we put it in the box and have the chance to win a bottle of champagne!!

Wooo xxx

I had a little bit of spare time at work and made a 'Motivational Christmas Tree' for myself... But i liked the idea so much, i photocopied it and i'm taking it to class tonight so see if anyone else likes it, so obviously i thought to share it with all the lovely people on here too!

Basically the plan is i want to lose a stone (or at least bloody close) by christmas. So on my tree in the baubles i will put numbers 1 - 14 (14 being in the star at the very top) so i can plan each lb i lose, and for every one i do i'll colour in!!
Now, if you don't want to lose a stone you can set your sights higher or lower by writing different numbers in the baubles or setting your own targets..

StonebyChristmas.jpg

Good idea chick...xx

Excellent idea!

Motivational Christmas Tree...

Very creative!:thankyou:

Love Mini xxx

Thats a great idea we have a xmas tree print out each in our group too. For every Lb we lose we get a coloured sticker when we fill the tree we get entered into a prize draw.

Ah well i'm glad everyone likes it :)
I can't offer you champagne Louise but i can give you free positivity bubbles of glitter whenever you're feeling down xxx

StonebyChristmas.jpg

What a fantastic idea ..... well done!

How cool are you!?
Well done, and thankyou
x

StonebyChristmas.jpg

What a fantastic idea :D thanks so much for sharing !!!

hope you get all your baubles coloured in !

love

Debz xx

Ah i'm glad it's such a hit!

Some people at class seemed to like it too..
Some i think believe they are 'too cool' for my Christmas tree but oh well, their loss haha!! xx

Back