Motivational Idea

Ellroddy

Just a little idea,

Those of you with smart phones, set a unflattering photo of your self on your lock screen, so every time u handle your phone (which if your like me is about 10 times a minute) you will be reminded THAT is why your doing lipo and that temptation to cheat will disappear.

aww bless you! sorry no one has replied! i'm actually going to do that as I need reminding why i'm trying to get back to target!! Tried al my clothes on that fit me when I got to target in christmas and even fit me until mid january, and after falling of the bandwagon none of my my clothhes fit me this morning and were supr tight. I have taken lots of before and aftr fotos, im struggling to get my mojo back and when through a raelly bad time anxiety wise with not wanting to leave the house as i had put on so much so quick (didnt do refeed and basically ate like a greedy pig,serious the amount I ate was embarrasing - 4 of those huge M&S cookes, the bakery one, probs 400 calories each, so 1600 calories in total in the space of 30 mins with my coffee amongst alll the other horrendous things i gorged on, literally thousands of calories in a day!) since i got to target, i put on a bit from not doing refeed, (lesson learnt!) and only ad about 5 pounds to lose which i coul have done in a week s it was water weight but kpt coming on and off the wagon so many times it was embarrasing. Juts found restart hard. Day 5 today of restart and motibaton is hard but I keep coming on the forum andreading. It now means Ill probaly be abck on TFR for 6 weeks at least to get back to target bu its now or never.

Im thinking of trying JUDD after to mainitan. But I am going to put a a'fat' picture on my phone to remind me why I have to keep going this time!!

thanks poppet xx

Back