Motivational thoughts

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I was thinking, a few times a day I think of a good reason to stick at this. I though it would be a good idea to jot them down. Please add yours too.

This morning I was thinking I love the biggest loser in January, this year I won't wishing i could lose 4 stone, I'll be thinking about healthy eating and exercise to maintain my new slim body!!

* I have a size 10 pair of jeans hanging up on view in my bedroom and I look at them everyday as they're by the door and I think.......I'll be in them by Christmas instead of these size 16 ones!

* Looking forward to sitting in a chair and not spilling out all over it.

* As I have a large collection of size 10 and 12 clothes from the last time I was successful on this diet, I am looking forward to getting back into them so it's not going to cost me any money when I'm slim as I already have the wardrobe to go with my new body! (lol)

* Enjoying eating in public and not thinking that others will be thinking, how can she eat that when she's fat enough already or no wonder she's so fat!!

* Looking forward to hearing the words....oh you can afford to have that slice of cake or biscuit, you're so slim!! (lol)

I look forward to where i'll be more dainty and mouse like instead of an elephant!

* Enjoying eating in public and not thinking that others will be thinking, how can she eat that when she's fat enough already or no wonder she's so fat!!

That sounds like how I used to feel. It's so lovely when that doesn't cross your mind anymore. :)

I'll be able to run with my kids!
Ill feel confident and proud.
Ill look forward to meeting friends or nights out, instead of dreading them.

*being able to go out with my mate and not thinking others are looking at us thinking "little and large" as my mate is a size 8!!!

*to be able to fasten laces without belly getting in the way and being uncomfortable

*Enjoying eating in public and not thinking that others will be thinking no wonder she's so fat!!

*looking forward to hearing you're so slim you look fabulous

* Easily finding something that looks good on when shopping and not having to constatly look for clothes that flatter/hide bumpy bits!
* Having people say 'you look good'.
* Feeling comfortable within myself again, therefore being more confident.

The list is endless really!!
I was struggling tonight but sitting down writing just those few points has given me the boost I needed to stay 100%. xx

Just thing of all the good point Ruth. That's all I've been thinking about when the tiredness is really bothering like it has been past 3 days :(

Being able to fit into an outfit I have from last time I was successfull on this diet that my fiancé thinks I'm stunning in for a romantic surprise night out that I have already book for 1st weekend in December!!

Proving the manager in the shop where I bought my wedding dress wrong when my dress arrives and I fit into it as I ordered it 2 sizes smaller and she made me pay an extra £100 deposit and sign a contract to say I would do it!! I hope it will even be too big on me.

For me it'd have to be: NOT going to a display annd reaching ALLLLL the way in the back to find a size 18 (and finding the garment oonly goes up to a 14), also standing proud next to my boyfriend and not looking like a beast and finally being able to wear a sleeveless top or dress as I havent worn one in over five years.

I also (sadly) look at celebs who have lost weight and kept it off or my fave celebs on the red carpet, whilst I'm not aiming to be broom thin, it gives me something to aspire towards

allysweetcheeks said:
Being able to fit into an outfit I have from last time I was successfull on this diet that my fiancé thinks I'm stunning in for a romantic surprise night out that I have already book for 1st weekend in December!!

Proving the manager in the shop where I bought my wedding dress wrong when my dress arrives and I fit into it as I ordered it 2 sizes smaller and she made me pay an extra £100 deposit and sign a contract to say I would do it!! I hope it will even be too big on me.

You show her!!!!

I can't wait to go swimming with my daughter and wear shorts! My legs are way too huge to show them in public but once they are slender, I'm never putting them away! Haha

Lipotrim4Me said:
I can't wait to go swimming with my daughter and wear shorts! My legs are way too huge to show them in public but once they are slender, I'm never putting them away! Haha

Sounds fantastic. Id love to be able to wear shorts next summer.

No more diets said:
Going on holidays wearing beautiful clothes then walking poolside with my head held high :)

Sounds like bliss!!!!

When the sun shines like that next year, I'll be sitting in a sleeveless best top and shorts!!!

getting off of as much of my diabetic medication ( have managed to drop 2 different type of tablets so far, just want to reduce the last one x)

Going out with my daughter for a drink and not feeling so old and fat next to her

proving the doubting thomas's wrong who said i will never do it, or i wont stick to it ( actually thats probably mainly myself who said/thought that!)

my motivational thoughts would have to be ...
** Being able to go out on a night out and not be concious of what people are thinking of me**
** my boyfriend to be proud of me (although he loves me for who I am no matter if im fat or thin)**
** to not have to reach to the back of the clothes rack looking for a size 18-20 **
** being healthier in myself and not feeling as though im wearing a 'fat suit' **
these are the thoughts that are lingering in my mind !
cannot wait to get rid of the fat and look good ! cant wait to get back to the size 10-12 I used to be !
Emmy_J <3 xxx

This is a lovely thread! I started yesterday and the thoughts keeping me going are

* not being my friend's "one fat bridesmaid" next year
* not avoiding nights out and social occasions because I hate the way I look and dread finding something to wear
* wearing the huge amount of clothes that are currently too small for me. They are gathering dust in my wardrobe since I had my daughter and I am surviving on a small amount because I've refused to buy anything bigger unless desperate
* keeping fit and toning with less weight on and hopefully seeing results (not toned muscles under layers of flab!)

I'm sure there are more points to add but this is off the top of my head. Must remember to look back here when I'm tempted to cheat!

Going on holidays wearing beautiful clothes then walking poolside with my head held high :)

cant wait to do this too as I go on a few holidays a year (mum lives abroad so cheap holidays lol)

Back