mouth ulcers i`m in pain

lisabham

hi guys seen some links on here about mouth ulcers.I am in so much pain but don`t want to give up only on second week. been to docs who has given me a vitamin b tablet. just want to know if others have been like this and how long it lasts.Finding it hard to take my shakes can`t have soups as they really hurt. Please advise if you can would be appreciated.:cry:

Hi Lisa,

I had a sore mouth in the first week, i just used Bonjella or even babies Calgel helps too..

Hope you feel better soon..

x

Oh you poor thing, my little girl had a mouth full of them and she was in so much agony. Have you tried Anbesol liquid it is really good. Also rince your mouth out with salty water. Hope they go soon.

Hiya Lisa,

I suffer with mouth ulcers anyway without being on SS - ouch!

I take a Vitamin B tablet and also a Zinc tablet every day and use Corsodyl mouthwash when I get them. the mint one is OK but the original is foul.

You've possibly got them because your body is getting rid of all the yukky stuff at the minute, in a week or so you'll probably find you are feeling fine :) Anbesol liquid as Sonban mentioned is excellent and also Corlan pellets from the pharmacy are good too.

Hope you're soon feeling more comfortable :hug99:

Back