Move from lipotrim / exante

Lenni

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you moved over from lipotrim or exante? Ive been on both and am currently on exante but want to come off it. I'm just trying to figure out which diet is the best option.

Thanks all,
Lennie

Lenni said:
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you moved over from lipotrim or exante? Ive been on both and am currently on exante but want to come off it. I'm just trying to figure out which diet is the best option.

Thanks all,
Lennie

Me too lenni! My bmi is now 25 and I'm starting to resent not eating! I'm joining WW when my packs run out. Maybe in 2 weeks.

X

Hi lil. Well done to you. I'm at 25 also. Are you at your target weight. I'm not but I'm totally fed up n need 2 eat.

I've found it amazing. I've lost nearly 2 and a half stone. Im just not in the right frame of mind at the moment and you really have to be 100% and at the moment I just can't stick to it. But I highly recommend it and if you do go on it and are havin a bad day feel free 2 pm me anytime

X

Lenni said:
Hi lil. Well done to you. I'm at 25 also. Are you at your target weight. I'm not but I'm totally fed up n need 2 eat.

No, I've got 10 lbs left to lose. I keep cheating. Think I'm just ready for something else! Well done to you as well lol
I was always confused with Exante whether or not I should exercise!?! I love my cross trainer and I know I can use it to my hearts content on WW!

mumtheshopper said:
I'm thinking of going on to exnte for a month to kick start some weight loss. HOw ahve you found exante

I've not lost a massive amount on Exante, think it's in my sig, I'm on my phone so I don't know if it posts?!? About 1st I think. But saying that I love it. It's makes ne feel energetic and slim lol it's funny but you instantly feel thinner! There's some serious success stories on the Exante pages. Cybil and starlight to name a few have lost like 6 stones on it! It's tough the first few days but honestly the hunger disappears!
I've just lost my way on it and keep cheating :-( need to know I have a plan at the end of it, like WW and use up my last packs as my final push to hit target!

Lil I'm completely in the same boat as you. I was 100% for around 6 weeks and that was it, don't no wat happened but I just can't stick to it anymore.

Lenni said:
Lil I'm completely in the same boat as you. I was 100% for around 6 weeks and that was it, don't no wat happened but I just can't stick to it anymore.

Yep last week or so I'm playing at it! :-(

Back