Moved from cd...

shini

Silver Member
Hi all I'm hoping to start tomorw, was on cd, but felt the support on there was not very good :( !! I did cd last year oct to mid march managed to loose five stone! Quite sure iv gained a good 10lbs bak!! N want to loose 3 stones starting from morning !! Just hope I get more support on here !! Xx

Hi Shini , you will get great support here, although to be honest we're all a bunch of nutters...but nice nutters.

Well done on your 5 stone off, thats a brilliant achievement, I hope you enjoy your journey with us. Theres quite a few of us who are still quite new to the program so you'll find new friends here no problem.

Are you going to start a diary so we can follow your progress?

Chin up and good luck on day 1 xxx

Lanarkwitch said:
Hi Shini , you will get great support here, although to be honest we're all a bunch of nutters...but nice nutters.

Well done on your 5 stone off, thats a brilliant achievement, I hope you enjoy your journey with us. Theres quite a few of us who are still quite new to the program so you'll find new friends here no problem.

Are you going to start a diary so we can follow your progress?

Chin up and good luck on day 1 xxx

Hi thnx u for reply !! Hopefully will carry on here with my progress!! Day1 starts today, will update in evening with how it's gone x

Great I like to get the running commentary on what everyone is having!! I think it helps me stick to it when I know everyone else on Exante Island is sticking to 100%.

Lanarkwitch said:
Great I like to get the running commentary on what everyone is having!! I think it helps me stick to it when I know everyone else on Exante Island is sticking to 100%.

Yes ur sooo right there lol

Lol hey thanx u !! But nutters are way better than silent treatment lolx

Thats awful, sometimes these forums can be like that but it's not intentional that people don't reply to your posts, sometimes they just don't see them.

Anyways you won't get any of that malarkey here !

image-1386366511.jpg

From orange to black!! Still fair bit to !! Probably another 30lbs off n I wil be happi back to my weight before I had kids lol

Shini, you look amazing! Well done on the weight loss so far. I'm on day 1 and got a fair way to go so will be using this site for motivation.

Sam207 said:
Shini, you look amazing! Well done on the weight loss so far. I'm on day 1 and got a fair way to go so will be using this site for motivation.

Hey good luck I'm also bak on day1 after a good break struggled to get bak on !! So glad I've completed day1 .. How much r u hoping to loose ? X

Looking to lose 6 -7 stones so it'll be a long journey for me :( Hoping that TS is the one for me.. I've had the porridge which I loved, Veg soup was ok but the Choc Orange bar was vile!! I'll be ordering the bumper pack of porridge in the morning :) I tend to split my shakes/soups in half so I'm having 4 smaller meals rather than having to down a whole packet. Getting a little nervous about how I'm going to manage TS at work.. I can already picture my colleagues disapproval when I tell them I'm on a VLCD... But who cares, as long as the weight drops off and I'm getting my nutrients I'm sure I can manage a few rolling eyes :)

Sam207 said:
Looking to lose 6 -7 stones so it'll be a long journey for me :( Hoping that TS is the one for me.. I've had the porridge which I loved, Veg soup was ok but the Choc Orange bar was vile!! I'll be ordering the bumper pack of porridge in the morning :) I tend to split my shakes/soups in half so I'm having 4 smaller meals rather than having to down a whole packet. Getting a little nervous about how I'm going to manage TS at work.. I can already picture my colleagues disapproval when I tell them I'm on a VLCD... But who cares, as long as the weight drops off and I'm getting my nutrients I'm sure I can manage a few rolling eyes :)

Awh Hun don't tell anyone put u off! Wen I started I had ppl tel me it's a waste of money j it's all going to come bak double! But ppl r just so negative, I'm
Not a fan of soups or bars the only thing I have is the shakes I love the shakes, u know u can make coffees wiv the vanilla packs? Don't worry We are all here to support u on ur journey to success n watch u will be just fine!! Just keeping topping up on water xxx

Awww thanks... I'll definitely be coming here for the support and motivation and hope I can do the same for others.. Good luck for tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sam207 said:
Awww thanks... I'll definitely be coming here for the support and motivation and hope I can do the same for others.. Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanx u !! Don't give up n don't let ppl get to u or tell u it's wrong!! Best way thy don't need to know! Wen ru bak at work? X

Back at work tomorrow :( Would be great if I could keep it from my colleagues for a while but it would be difficult especially at lunch.. We tend to go together as a team and they would wonder why I'm not eating so will just have to be honest. We're an office full of women so you can imagine that someone's on a diet of one kind or another but I don't believe anyone's tried a VLCD ... Eeek. I'm also a little concerned about the bad breath so I've ordered Retadex Oral Spray to keep the nasties at bay lol. Are you back at work?

Sam207 said:
Back at work tomorrow :( Would be great if I could keep it from my colleagues for a while but it would be difficult especially at lunch.. We tend to go together as a team and they would wonder why I'm not eating so will just have to be honest. We're an office full of women so you can imagine that someone's on a diet of one kind or another but I don't believe anyone's tried a VLCD ... Eeek. I'm also a little concerned about the bad breath so I've ordered Retadex Oral Spray to keep the nasties at bay lol. Are you back at work?

Oooh dear !! Well true I know wot u mean, but u can mention to work colleagues and if they understand that's good, but if they don't be prepared n don't let it put u off!! I'm 100% sure u will be fine !! I'm not working I'm a part time student at college teaching assistant is wot I would like to do! So good job I have the week off n can manage to loose a few pounds b4 next Monday as I'm bak at college !! It's always a long day at college 2-8pm n then I'm
On placement wen,Thursday which isn't too bad 9-2pm!! Ooooh hun lots of best luck! Remember ur doing this for no.1 n that's u!! N I'm
Sure u will have a great day n I look forward to hearing all about it tomorw xxxx

Good luck with your college course... And lucky you for having the rest of the week off, I'm sure you deserve it. Well roll on day 2. Will update all once work in the Recruitment world is over with :)

Back