Movement at last!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
......don't worry, not of the toilet kind!!!:D After my weigh in last Thursdat my scales didn't budge one lb and yesterday they registered a half lb GAIN !!:eek:However, all is not lost, got on scales this morning (yes, i know i shouldn't do the "daily scale hop dance", but can't help it:p)and the weight is on the move down again, HURRAH!!:sign0151:. Doesn't one's body move in mysterious ways?:confused: Any way my CDC as usual, is right, and told me not to worry - Keep the faith!!:thankyou:

Great News For You Hun,there`s Nothing More Inspiring Than Seeing Those Scales Move In The Right Direction!!
Well Done,
Elaine X

......don't worry, not of the toilet kind!!!:D After my weigh in last Thursdat my scales didn't budge one lb and yesterday they registered a half lb GAIN !!:eek:However, all is not lost, got on scales this morning (yes, i know i shouldn't do the "daily scale hop dance", but can't help it:p)and the weight is on the move down again, HURRAH!!:sign0151:. Doesn't one's body move in mysterious ways?:confused: Any way my CDC as usual, is right, and told me not to worry - Keep the faith!!:thankyou:

......told ya !!!! :p

Debz x

Back