Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Moving 300 miles away from my CDC...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Elvira, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi everyone,

Just wondering:

I am moving to Swansea in 10 days and I am having to leave my lovely CDC behind :cry:

My CDC has said that she will sponsor me to become a CDC eventually and she said I only have just over 2st to lose before I can send my application in. I don't really want a new CDC as I have been with mine for a year now and I love her to bits-she rocks!

I am buying a month's supply off her just before I go and I will be emailing her my weigh in results to keep her posted on my progress but I won't be able to afford to come back and see her until Christmas.

I am guessing I will have to find a new CDC in Swansea to at least get my packs from-will this affect my CDC sponsoring me? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi soontobelittlegem

Now that looks like a new hairstyle - very nice indeed!
    Good luck in finding a CD counsellor that you like in Swansea. Sounds a good idea to have stocked up for a month.
    I haven't been with my counsellor long but I really like her approach.

4. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    Lovely Lelly is on the 1000 - maintenance thread. I don't know where she lives exactly but if it is anywhere near you, you are one lucky lady.

5. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Gem,

Your hair looks fab... You have a month to get it sorted.... I know you will do it as you have come so far!

6. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks guys and thanks for the hair compliments :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.