Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Moving From Cd To Ww - Advice Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shazzy1970, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. shazzy1970

shazzy1970 Full Member

I HAVE LESS THAN A STONE TO GO TO GET TO MY TARGET. FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN HAVING THE WEEKEND "OFF" AND SS'ING THE REST. I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING JOINING A SLIMMING CLUB TO GET THE LAST OF THE WEIGHT OFF AND WOULD WELCOME ANY COMMENTS RE THIS. HOW WILL THIS AFFECT MY LOSS AND IS IT A GOOD IDEA?? i JUST FEEL LIKE I AM WASTING MONEY NOW AS I'M ONLY LOSING SMALL AMOUNTS NOW AND STILL PAYING AND COULD BE LOSING THE SAME AMOUNT AT A SLIMMING CLUB FOR A LOT LESS. AFTER SAILING THROUGH THE FIRST 10 WEEKS SS ITS NOW A REAL STRUGGLE AND I DON'T WANT TO END UP GOING OFF THE RAILS TOTALLY BUT I'M SCARED INCASE I UNDO ANY OF THE GOOD SO FAR.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck to you with WW, I know its a really good diet if you stick to it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.