Moving on to CC

Drunk Tinkerbell

Hi all!

Well after losing my first stone on CD I'm now going to move onto CC. Various reasons... Money being the biggest. Now that I've moved up to 1000 calories I can't afford the food and Cambridge products and i'm not so sure I need them now that I'm having a healthy varied diet.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all your help and good luck :)) x

start - 12.7 current - 11.3 target 9.10

Oh you're making me want to join you! I've been weighing up the pros and cons of CD vs CC all day, and knowing you're venturing over there makes me wanna jump on the bandwagon and come with you!

I urge you to buy Bob Harper's skinny rules book now you're CC, I think I got it for £12 on amazon and it's really worth the money. xx

What is cc? I, doing the same as you. Basically after having rubbish losses on SS, I think I'm actually in for a bigger loss this week having eaten balanced meals and a treat on the weekend :eek:

Theres no point in buying cd, when I know I have the balanced diet under control. I lost most of my weight on ww.

CC-calorie counting.
I've got myfitnesspal and it is making calorie counting SO much easier now. I'm managing to stick to around 1000 calories a day during the week and relaxing it a bit at the weekend and am losing 1-2lbs a week which I'm happy with.
I'm very grateful to CD for helping me lose a first chunk of weight but i'm ready to try and eat healthily now :)

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
CC-calorie counting.
I've got myfitnesspal and it is making calorie counting SO much easier now. I'm managing to stick to around 1000 calories a day during the week and relaxing it a bit at the weekend and am losing 1-2lbs a week which I'm happy with.
I'm very grateful to CD for helping me lose a first chunk of weight but i'm ready to try and eat healthily now :)

Good luck with that, we all have to face it that we need to decide on a diet at some point, cd is not a forever thing.
I'll be interested to see how it gies. Mfp is good isn't it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back