Moving over from WW & Planning days

SimplyFilling

Hello!!

I start tomorrow. So confused but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I did weight watchers simply filling plan since January last year and lost 2 and a half stone. Now the simply filling plan is similar in a way to SW so I don't think the move over will be too hard. But does anyone else who has moved over from ww have any advice for me? I imagine the hardest thing will be trusting the diet as there is no limitations. I plan do red and green days.

Also I thought I'd share the app I am going to use, here is a screen shot
image-3285514473.jpg
It's called diary value and is a weight watchers app. I think I may have paid 99p for it but it could have been free. Anyway I changed my daily points to 0. Then my weeklies to 105 to reflect 105 syns. It is easy to add a new item, I thought if I keep adding them then eventually I will have most of what I need on there. Then I confused myself. Am I allowed to carry over syns to the next day? I am not carrying over 14 btw I have only planned breakfast so far.

The WW no count plan is similar to SW but not quite the same and to be honest, if you are going to do SW then I think you should steer away completely from any WW apps only in that it may get confusing.

When you join your new group your welcome pack will have 4 weeks worth of food diaries that you can fill in to help keep you onntrack x

I just find it easy to log things in my phone during the day. I usually plan my day the night before then amend changes as I go. The SW app isn't too great to be honest so I was just looking for something I could use on my iPhone. It just seems more discrete than filling in the SW sheets. Any other app suggestions would be welcome.

Hi

Unfortunately you can't carry syns over if you work them off like on WW

Sorry

Lisa x

Yes SW do say that you can save your syns for a night out at the weekend as long as you do not mind having fewer syns on the other days. It doesnt work for for everyone (me for instance) so the only thing you can do is try it and see how you get on :)

By the way if you logon to the SW website you can download the mobile version of the site which is vastly superior to the app and includes the food diary which you can use to track your free, superfree, HEs and syns online

I meant you can't work them off like WW. I used to always carry mine over for a drink or a meal out and still lost :)
Good luck xx

Okay thanks guys! I'll check out the slimming world mobile app.

Back