Moving to 810 today!!!

sandyblack

Hi, had my weigh in this morning and have lost two and 1/4 lb this week so im 11st 5 3/4.

Am starting 810 today and after doing Sole Source since january im pretty relieved about finally being able to have an evening meal. I have some questions though!:

1. Does everyone religiously stick to the 3 table spoons of veg/salad? How does it work with lettuce???

2. What are the losses like on 810 per week?

3. Is there any chance I will gain weight??

It was my birthday yesterday (34) and I stuck to my 3 shakes and nothing else. Cant beleive I did that but I was determined to go to my cdc today for my last official ss weigh in with no cheats!

Hoep everyone is doing ok!

wowie you ARE determined!! Imagine your birthday next year :) Hope you had a nice birthday regardless!!

Ive just posted a similar thread about how long to stay on ss until I move to 810 as according to the book i think i should be upto 810 this week but going to stay on ss+ this week then start moving up!

How long are you planning to stay on 810 for? How much more do you want to lose?

I cant help with your questions but would like to know myself!

Well done on your loss so far! xx

wowie you ARE determined!! Imagine your birthday next year :) Hope you had a nice birthday regardless!!

Ive just posted a similar thread about how long to stay on ss until I move to 810 as according to the book i think i should be upto 810 this week but going to stay on ss+ this week then start moving up!

How long are you planning to stay on 810 for? How much more do you want to lose?

I cant help with your questions but would like to know myself!

Well done on your loss so far! xx

Thanks for your reply! I would ideally like to be 10st 12lb so another half stone really.

I got down to 9st 7lb on lighter life a couple of years back but it was far too light for me and I couldnt sustain it and it was a bit overwhelming! I just want to be a healthly size 12. My size 12 jeans nearly fit now so thats good! My build is curvy and I have a G cup bust that stayed the same even when I got down to 9.7!!

I dont want to become obsessed with BMI charts, im doing this until I feel comfortable. I saw your thread and I was advised to go to 810 when I was around a stone away from goal too but I stuck on SS for a couple more weeks.
Good luck!!xxx

I think mine were 1-2lbs average, can't remember off the top of my head.

If you look in the weekly weigh in section there will be plenty in there, mine are in and Kels_85 was on 810 for a while.

HTH.

My CDC says that you won't necessarily be in ketosis on 810, so losses are bound to be slower, but 2lbs+ is definitely possible.

Back