Moving to 810 today!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sandyblack, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sandyblack

sandyblack Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie diet
    Hi, had my weigh in this morning and have lost two and 1/4 lb this week so im 11st 5 3/4.

Am starting 810 today and after doing Sole Source since january im pretty relieved about finally being able to have an evening meal. I have some questions though!:

1. Does everyone religiously stick to the 3 table spoons of veg/salad? How does it work with lettuce???

2. What are the losses like on 810 per week?

3. Is there any chance I will gain weight??

It was my birthday yesterday (34) and I stuck to my 3 shakes and nothing else. Cant beleive I did that but I was determined to go to my cdc today for my last official ss weigh in with no cheats!

Hoep everyone is doing ok!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wowie you ARE determined!! Imagine your birthday next year :) Hope you had a nice birthday regardless!!

Ive just posted a similar thread about how long to stay on ss until I move to 810 as according to the book i think i should be upto 810 this week but going to stay on ss+ this week then start moving up!

How long are you planning to stay on 810 for? How much more do you want to lose?

I cant help with your questions but would like to know myself!

Well done on your loss so far! xx

4. sandyblack

sandyblack Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(31.34%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie diet

Thanks for your reply! I would ideally like to be 10st 12lb so another half stone really.

I got down to 9st 7lb on lighter life a couple of years back but it was far too light for me and I couldnt sustain it and it was a bit overwhelming! I just want to be a healthly size 12. My size 12 jeans nearly fit now so thats good! My build is curvy and I have a G cup bust that stayed the same even when I got down to 9.7!!

I dont want to become obsessed with BMI charts, im doing this until I feel comfortable. I saw your thread and I was advised to go to 810 when I was around a stone away from goal too but I stuck on SS for a couple more weeks.
    Good luck!!xxx

5. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    I think mine were 1-2lbs average, can't remember off the top of my head.

If you look in the weekly weigh in section there will be plenty in there, mine are in and Kels_85 was on 810 for a while.

HTH.

6. MandyMc

MandyMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    My CDC says that you won't necessarily be in ketosis on 810, so losses are bound to be slower, but 2lbs+ is definitely possible.

7. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    I'm on an only shakes CD diet but it's 800 calories so I guess you can take my losses as an example. I think something between 2 and 3 pounds a week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.