Moving to Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by marooncat, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. marooncat

marooncat Full Member

I have been messing around with Slimming World for the last year and a bit, lost over a stone on it but it was not working for me. I love the plan and how easy it is to follow - however it does mean you have to be organised to plan and prepare everything.

I did WW in the past but never got into the right frame of mind over it, but am aware of the concept of it etc.

From what I have read on here if I buy the app "Value Diary" this will do everything the WW online diary does. I assume this means that it will have all the points values etc in it. Does it calculate how many points you can have a day and track them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shez__x

Shez__x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi hun welcome :)
    yeah value diary app is a couple of quid and u can work out how many points ur entitled to per day...and track ur food ...
    then theres a barcode scanner which is really helpful when ur out shoppin n wanna know how many points are in things!
    then theres a calculator where u can type the nutritional info manually ...
    and theres also a database where u can search foods :)

i use this and weigh at home myself x

4. Linz259

Linz259 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Value diary is fantastic!

5. x Lulu x

x Lulu x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    78.47kg
    Current Weight:
    68.04kg
    Goal Weight:
    53.07kg
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.29%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck with weight watchers! I find it works better for me even though I hate weighing things all the time.

I lost 2 and a half stone on weight watchers and have managed to gain 2 stone back in one yr! After trying shakes and slimming world to get the last stone off. So I'm back to what I know works for me I really wish I could have stuck with slimming world but I'm not very organised and love the fact I can have a weight watchers meal if I haven't prepared anything to take to work the next day! Like you I messed around with slimming world and just couldn't stick with it x

6. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya the app is brilliant but just be careful as sometimes I've found errors. So what I do now is if I have the NV and weight of a product. I save it in my favourites so i build up my own database.

Definitely worth it though!

7. marooncat

marooncat Full Member

Thanks, I am still working my way around the app (TBH I wish it had a webpage as well but I am not complaining at the price it was)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.