MrMoJo - Monday - Week 9

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Ok it's just one more week before my holiday (Exante too) and I must admit I've had a naughty week.

I'm not sure if it is down to the fact that I know I'm going on holiday next week or not, but I've been slipping back into old habits.

Needless to say I was expecting a gain for this weeks WI and the scales didn't dissapoint. So I am now +1lb this week, (boo hiss!!) and my 15.0-15.5 st goal for 10 weeks look even further away now.

To try and get myself back ontrack before my holiday, I'm going to do my 10th week completely 100% TS, no milk (at all) and no extra's (eggs, tuna, etc)...wish me luck!! :D

Good luck, you can do it!!

Oh you naughty MrMojo! I told you... you better get your bad a** on 100% wagon and do that Biggie's way.
:whoopass:
Roll on next week! And be good, please. I know you can do it!!! (easily!)
xxx
Biggie

you can totally do it. I expect you have slipped into a holiday mindset, but you've got to kick all those thoughts out of your head. No 'little bit of this' here and there. You can do it man!

The most annoying thing is that I wasn't even hungry, it was more boredom than anything.

I am going to be 100%, had two peppermint tea's so far today will end drinking a lot more water if I'm not having coffee (don't like it black).

I WILL BE 100% TS for the next 7 days :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If things are really tough drink a cup of bouillon. I do from time to time. Especially when the weather is not that great. It's nice to have something hot and tasty and feels like an extra 'meal' :)
Good luck MrMojo!!!
Stay strong, cos you CAN.
I want to hit 4st before my holiday, so you watch me on Wednesday afternoon, when I update my WI. I will bloody win!!! I will. :D

And boredom.... tell me about it. heh I used to eat because of boredom ALWAYS. I wasn't hungry at all. Just a stupid habit to eat something while reading a book, while on the computer, while having a cuppa or watching tv. But now, I have a bottle of mineral water all the time in my hand. So if my naughty hand wants to put something in my mouth it's going to be WATER :D

Last edited:
i was super naughty too and have gained 5lbs.... im not weighing in again for 12 days which im doing 100%ts till then. im fed up being miserable and feeling sorry for myself as ive only got myself to blame and im the only one that can melt that lard. you can do it and if a week of ts is what you need then you know you can do it xx

Yeah, and you can do you're 12 days 100% TS too!! :D

thanks mrmojo. im halfway through day 1!!! 11 n a half to go! yay xx

Good Luck, You Can Do It..!! Just think that you want to look the best possible for your holiday!!

Good luck Mr Mojo - you can totally hit 15.7 if you're really good :D

Keep going, you can do it :)

Awe mr mojo, I just read your other post. You are so close to your hols don't spoil it now. I hope you are going somewhere nice btw.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so...is MrMojo being good this week so far? hmm? :)

Yeah, here is what i've had so far...

Yesterday
3 x cups of peppermint tea
1 x cup of black coffee
1 x 500ml bottle of coke zero
1 x vanilla shake
1 x bananannanannannanannannanna shake
1 x ASDA toffee and chocolate bar
1.5 litres of water
Went to the gym, burnt 500 calories...
Treadmill, 150 calories
Xtrainer, 200 calories
Bike, 150 calories
700ml water
1 pint of dr pepper zero

Today
1 x cup of green tea
2 x cups of peppermint tea
1 x 500ml bottle of coke zero
2 x vanilla shakes
3 x 500ml bottles of water
1 x ASDA toffee and chocolate bar
1 pint of dr pepper zero

I started a 4 day training course at work today, they were all there eating pastries this morning and sandwiches at lunchtime.

On Thursday they all go out for a meal (paid for) and I've declined :(

ROLL ON MONDAY!!!! :D

Are you in hiding mrmojo? I'm being naughty when I'm in hiding..... Come out come out wherever you are.... Xx

hehe, Tuesday's is football training (I coach) so I didn't get in until 19:45 as I went straight to training from work. :D

Back