MrMojo's Daily Diary!!

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Day 1 is almost over and it's been a breeze so far, not sure if that's because I've been here before, I was expecting it to be a lot harder or I'm really determined to do this. Anyway, I thought I'd keep a record of events and intake and here is what I did/had today;

06:00 - Woke up, excited and a little nervous, but determined to stay focused and stick to the plan. I can and I will do this!!
06:15 - Weight and measurements recorded. BMI is 39.5
07:12 - Left for work
07:20 - Arrived at work
07:30 - Cup of coffee (black)
08:15 - Glass of water
08:45 - Cup of coffee (black)
09:30 - Glass of water
11:15 - Regular Costa coffee (black)
12:15 - Chocolate shake (200 ml water)
13:00 - Glass of water
13:55 - Cup of coffee (black)
14:30 - Glass of water
15:35 - Finished work
15:42 - Got home
16:05 - Strawberry shake (200 ml water)
19:30 - Vanilla shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (300 ml water)
22:00 - Early night (normally 23:30-00:00)

I've felt pretty good today, didn't feel that hungry and I decided to try and have the shakes later than I've had in the past. It's been a good day!! :)

1 down 55 days to go!!

Last edited:
Good luck on your exante journey Mojo.

Thanks harry

Wow what a lot of water consumed mr mojo! You put me to shame! Xxx

The downside to drinking all the water is having to go for a pee every 5 minutes (not quite, but it feels like it :)). I should just take my laptop in there and use the office WiFi :D

Lol...

Day 2 and just like yesterday, it's been a breeze, I don't even feel like I'm on a diet, let alone TS!! Fingers crossed it stays like this until I finish my 8 weeks. Although, I have been tempted to buy the 50 box of porridge, which would give me another 2 weeks of TS.

Here is today's record of events/intake;

06:30 - Woke up, feeling surprisingly good. I can and I will do this!!
07:20 - Cup of coffee (black)
08:00 - Glass of water (400 ml)
09:00 - Primo Americano from Costa (black coffee)
10:10 - Glass of water (400 ml)
11:40 - Cup of coffee (black)
12:25 - Banana shake (250 ml water)
13:10 - Glass of water (400 ml)
14:15 - Primo Americano from Costa (black coffee)
15:00 - Glass of water (400 ml)
16:05 - Chocolate shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (300 ml water)
18:30 - Took my 0 Week photo's, will take them every 2 weeks, along with my measurements and will post the pix when I've completed the 8-10 weeks of TS.
19:00 - Cup of coffee (black)
19:45 - Vanilla shake (250 ml water)
22:00 - Early night again I think!!

I felt pretty good again today, didn't feel hungry and having the shakes later in the day seems to be working (that will change if I get the porridge though). It's been another good day!!

2 down 54 days to go!!

Doing well Mojo :D
Good luck for day 3 :D

Day 3 and I'm still feeling good, had a bit of gurgling in my tummy when I woke up (roll on day 6 :sick0019: lol).

Here a record of today's events/intake;

06:15 - Woke up, still feeling good. I can and I will do this!!
07:30 - Cup of coffee (black)
08:05 - Glass of water (400 ml)
09:00 - Primo Americano from Costa (black coffee)
09:50 - Glass of water (400 ml)
11:30 - Glass of water (400 ml)
11:55 - Strawberry shake (250 ml water)
12:30 - Took a paracetamol
13:35 - Glass of water (400 ml)
14:45 - Massimo Americano from Costa (1 vanilla shake used as whitener)
18:45 - Banana shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (300 ml water)
22:00 - Zzzzzzz!!

I felt OK today, didn't feel that hungry, although my stomach was gurgling a few times throughout the day. Had a very slight headache midday and took a paracetamol, which sorted it.

Also had a bit of a wobble when the wife came back from the weekly shop. It's the first time I've even thought about eating food since starting on Wednesday. I'm at a football tournament with my son from 9-12, Saturday and Sunday and all the food she'd got for him to eat at the tournament is what made me have the wobble. I can and I will stay strong and do this!!

I bought myself some sealable bottles so I can take shakes with me already made up (see the photo) 2 x vanilla and 2 x chocolate both with a spoonful of coffee (1 of each for Saturday and Sunday) :D

DSCF2148.JPG

Apart from the 15 minute wobble, all in all it's been another good day!!

3 down 53 days to go!!

I like your bottles but be aware that you're supposed to consume your shakes within 15 minutes of making them or they lose all the nutrients which is what you need to stay healthy. Can you not just have the powder in there and have water with you and mix them up when you're ready to have them? Kind of like parents do who are bottle feeding when they go out? I've seen my sister in law with a bottle with the powder already in it and she just adds the water and gives it a shake.

I had forgotten about consuming them within a certain time frame, you live and learn :D

yup jael is right. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Day 4 and off to a football tournament for most of the day, stomach has been gurgling at me a bit more, probably down to all the vitamins and minerals :)

Here a record of today's events/intake;

06:00 - Woke up and felt good.
06:15 - Cup of coffee (splash of skimmed milk)
09:30 - Started drinking my bottle of water (1 litre)
12:00 - Vanilla shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (250 ml water)
13:35 - Chocolate shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (250 ml water)
15:30 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
16:30 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
17:30 - Cup of coffee (splash of skimmed milk)
18:00 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
18:45 - Strawberry shake (300 ml water)
19:00 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
20:00 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
20:30 - Cup of coffee (splash of skimmed milk)
23:00 - Zzzzzzz!!

I felt pretty good again today, didn't feel that hungry (I don't usually eat much at football anyway).

Another good day!!

4 down 52 days to go!!

Neatly a week in now :D

I know, it's been sooooooo easy so far, too easy. Might have something to do with the fact that I've done this before and expected it to be a lot harder to start again. :D

I know, it's been sooooooo easy so far, too easy. Might have something to do with the fact that I've done this before and expected it to be a lot harder to start again. :D

I wish I could find it easier !!
I did in January, but I think the longer it goes on, the more of a struggle it is. But, to be honest, I havent really stopped exante at all for any length if time for 2 yrs now :eek:

I mix all my shakes with coffee as well. Except the banana & strawberry of course!
I too am back on a tfr diet after having surgery and gaining weight back. We can do it! :)

Day 5 and the second half of the football tournament, swimming and early evening presentation.

Here's a record of today's events/intake;

06:20 - Got up and feeling good.
06:25 - Cup of coffee (splash of skimmed milk)
09:00 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
11:00 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
12:30 - Vanilla shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (250 ml water)
15:30 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
16:30 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
18:35 - Chocolate shake with a spoonful of Carte Noire Espresso (250 ml water)
19:45 - Cup of coffee (splash of skimmed milk)
20:45 - Bottle of water (330 ml)
22:23 - Zzzzzzz!!

I felt pretty good again today, didn't feel hungry at all today, maybe I'm in ketosis (have some ketosix but I may need to get some new ones as they are over a year old now).

Another great day!! Starting to think about my WI now :D

5 down 51 days to go!!

Last edited:
Back