**Mrs J 's PROJECT ZANTE **

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Mrs*J*, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. *Mrs*J*

*Mrs*J* Member

Right , ok here goes... This is my personal challange.

I am going on a girls holiday with four girlfriends who i call skinnys!! ie sizes 10-12 eeeekk and then theres me, a size 26 :sigh:

The date of the holiday is July 14th which is approx 13 weeks .. How much weight can i loose in 13 weeks ?? I estimate about 3-4 stone .. I set myself the goal of 3 stone 7lbs any less and thats a friggin bonus:D .

I am very committed I KNOW i can do this ive just got to give my self a slap and a good talking to every now and again ! Hope you all follow me on this journey. xx

Zante here i come !!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    hi l would agree 3 /2 st in 13 weeks is doable good luck lm sure you can do it :D

4. *Mrs*J*

*Mrs*J* Member

Day one - All completed :) got the tummy grumbles , thats to be expected . I used to drink about 2 litres of coke per day plus 2 cans of red bull so i suspect the next few days will be withdrawal hell , but im ready for it :). I feel extremely focused :) dispite my mother in law asking me when i was due ..cheeky cow !. well she wont be able to say it for much longer as i am slimming down.

Hope everyone is having a great day xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.