Mrs Lampard for CDC!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Jaycey, 25 April 2009 Social URL.

?

Should Jess/Mrs Lampard become a CDC?

1. Yes!

16 vote(s)
    84.2%
  2. No...

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Don't know/care

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    If anyone should be, SHE should be!! What do you think?
    :soapbox:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Yep for sure, such a positive and upbeat person! Something i strive and fail to be lol.. That's of course if she wants to be a CDC.. I think she'd be great!! :D x

4. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    I had that same thought when i changed jobs, can i at 25 give advice to the public much older than me? But then i realised it's not actually about age, it's about maturity and diplomacy. So long as you speak with people in a respectful and honest manner they give respect back.

I think you'd be a fantastic CDC, you're positive, know what you're talking about as you've been there and done it and also seem an honest and mature lady :) xx

5. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    That's the point, sweetie! You would be able to appeal to young dieters probably a lot more than older CDCs, because you're young yourself, and have been there & done it & got the T-shirt! :D (The Gov't keep banging on about obesity amongst the young - they need people like you!)
    :girlpower:
    My CDC has a full-time job, and just does her CD stuff three/four nights a week (and has a full client book, I've seen it!). So yes, part-time is fine. :checkmark green:

Go for it! I think you'd be fab - you talk a lot of sense, me dear (and are fully committed to CD)!! :winner:

6. Letty

Letty Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(24.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi Jess,
    At my CDC's suggestion I am just starting to do the training and am planning to do it over the summer and beyond. The reason she thought it would suit me is that it is completely flexible and you can do as much or as little as you want. I will want to be doing a lot for the next 4 months or so, but I start working as a lecturer full-time in September, so will scale it down then. Afterwards, however, I will scale it up again to suit. She says she knows someone who only sees 5 people a week, just one evening.
    I do think you would be really good for it once you feel ready. It's true (and very mature of you to observe!) that you are young, but TBH, if you don't make an issue of it then I don't think anyone else will either. As Jaycey says, you would make a lot of younger dieters feel more comfortable and those who are older will surely see it as a breath of fresh air.
    The other thing is that you can do the training and get qualified without paying anything, then start whenever you do feel ready. It is something that might be handy to have under your belt?

Just some thoughts. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.