Mrs Rs 5:2 Diary 16lb to lose

Mrs R 52

Hi there I'm completely new to calories counting and 52 I have previously lost 3 stone with Slimming world to reach my target weight but have found I'm feeling restricted and too much on a diet and want to enjoy all different types of food not just slimming world friendly.

I started off at 12 st 7 then went down to 9st 7 in July i'm now at 10st 2 1/4 and feeling at a loss and feel the 52 plan will work well amd motivate me to get to my ultimate goal weight of 9 stone.

I have a holiday in 6 weeks and would like to be as close to target as possible 16lb to go yikes!

Last edited:
Day 1 ☆ Feast day

《Lunch》302 ♡
Chicken breast
Nandos lemon and herb sauce
Penne pasta
Cucumber

《Dinner》438 ♡
1\2 packet of Uncle Bens Mexican style rice
2 tablespoons of sour cream
A mission deli large wrap

《Snacks》621 ♡
Peanut heaven hifi bar
5 x digestives
1/2 bag of McCoy's salt and vinegar ridge crisp

《TV treat》117 ♡
Tesco pre mixed vodka lime and lemonade
Laughing cow extra light triangle

Calorie total ♢1479♢

Last edited:
Well first day is nearly over and I'm feeling positive and looking forward to my fast day tomorrow haha ate far too many digestives today and won't be doing that again any time soon. Feel like I've had sugar overload and feeling sluggish. I'm going shopping soon to get some bits for my fast day.

Day 2 ☆ Fast day

《Breakfast》98♡
Crumpet

《Lunch》 134♡
Simple side salad
100g Healthy living egg mayo

《 Snack》18♡
2 x Butterscotch sugar free sweets

《Dinner》208♡
Low low chicken hotpot meal

Calorie total ♢458♢

Last edited:
I have got lots of low calorie options to have to day but going to see how I feel as to when I have them. I will input them throughout the day .

Morning diary, well the fast day went well until about 8:30pm and I started feeling shaky and palpitations ive had this once before when doing a low calorie diet. It scared me so had another Crumpet and a biscuit and did feel better but couldn't sleep at all last night usually sleep like a baby I just felt funny. I've been thinking and going to switch to calorie counting and have 1200 per day everyday and not fast.

Day 3☆

《Breakfast》222 ♡
2 x digestives
Cheesestring
Extra light laughing cow triangle

《Lunch》 ♡

《 Dinner》 ♡

Calorie total ♢ ♢

Well not updated from yesterday having a bit of a few problems that I don't want to go into butni didn't have dinner just a coffee and cereal bar due to no appetite and today if had a bit of a blow our but determined to stay within calories and not let it affect my first weigh in on Wednesday

Day 4 ☆

《Breakfast》 200 ♡
Granola

《Lunch 》 543 ♡
Sausage rolls :-(

《Dinner》
Going to a family party will stick with meat and salad

《Snacks 》 260 ♡
Peanut butter kit kat chunky

Hi I may do a fast day tomorow my first one failed at 8 30pm as I felt funny but going to try again as I think I may need to up my water intake. Hope your fast day went well x

Day 5 ☆
《 Breakfast 》
Black Coffee

《Lunch 》
Sunday dinner

《Supper》
2 slices of wholemeal toast (small loaf) with butter

《Snacks 》
Haribo
Boost
2 glasses of wine

Just posted yesterday's food I'm going to try going back to 5.2 and have a fast day tomorow but up water intake to see if that helps.

Well I've been bitting and batting this last week and not trying rhe the best I can. It is weigh day amd ive lost a lb which is good buy nowhere near what I wanted here's to a fantastic 2nd week

Back