Mrs_H's SW Going it alone Food and Exercise Diary (Mostly Green and a few Red days)

Mrs_H

Hi everyone

I did SW a few years ago and and starting over. This time with added exercise! I didn't really exercise last time. I have lost 12lbs since January 2013 by working out and not dieting so I think if I can focus on my eating a little I'll be well away! I did EE before as I thought that would be easiest to get my head around - plus everyone else at group seemed to. I think I ate too much if I'm honest!

So going it alone using my SW books and the internet. I thought it would be helpful to log my food each day so I can see where I go wrong/right!

Any comments / advice greatly appreciated!

Day 1! Wednesday 18 September - Green Day

HEX A - 350ml Skimmed milk (used throughout the day in coffee and at breakfast)
HEX A - 28g Cheddar Cheese
HEX B - 2 x Weetabix
HEX B - 118g Tuna

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (with HEX A)
Coffee

Snack
Banana and coffee

Lunch
Warburtons thin bread - 5 Syns
filled with HEXB tuna and 2 tbsp light salad cream (3 syns)
Ainsley Harriot cup soup - 5 Syns
Grapes

Dinner
Baked potato
Baked Beans
HEX A Cheese
Franks Red Hot Sauce (Free I think!)

Evening
Diet CokeGrapes
Tea and Morning Coffee biscuit x 5 (meant to eat 2!!!!) 5 syns

I realise 10 syns is a lot to use on lunch which could easily be free but using up my last few thin breads (really nice) and Ainsley soups. Once they are gone I will make some free soup to bring to work!

Throughout the day had coffee with sweeteners and HEX A milk, diet coke and water.

Must drink more water, eat less biscuits and eat more fruit and veg! :eek:

Day 2 - Green Day

My plan for today!

HEX A - 350ml Skimmed milk (used throughout the day in coffee/tea and at breakfast)
HEX A - 28g Cheddar Cheese
HEX B - 2 x Weetabix
HEX B - 118g Tuna

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (with HEX A)
Coffee

Snack
Banana and apple
Coffee

Lunch
Warburtons thin bread - 5 Syns
filled with 28g ham and 1 tbsp light salad cream (3 syns)
Ainsley Harriot cup soup - 5 Syns
Clementine

Late afternoon
Was starving after work so had a chicken mug shot (free?) which should keep me going until I have my dinner after Bootcamp this evening!

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HEXB tuna, tinned toms, onions, garlic, herbs, pepper and wholewheat pasta)
Topped with HEX A Cheese

Evening
Tea and Morning Coffee biscuit x 2 - 2 syns

Drinking more water today! Was still hungry after lunch, need to make something more substantial I think!

Last edited:
Back