Total Solution mrs_t shrinking

mrs_t

Hiya everyone,
This is my first time on Exante, ive done Cambridge a couple of times and lost 5 stone each time, but put it all back on again. I thought i would try and stick to this diet. I need to lose about 6 stone. My back is really suffering with all the excess weight, so unfortunately i cant work at the mo, as i also injured my back at work. My aim is once i lose a few stone and i can work full time again. I started the diet 3 days ago. Wasnt feeling good yesterday as i was sick and today ive had the runs, i think its a bug not the diet. Ive stuck to the diet 100%. Im starving though lol. Be good to hear from anyone, be nice perhaps to buddy up with someone who has started recently and needs to lose 5-6 stone.

Hi Mrs t.Sorry about your back.I m not new on this diet but I love to encourage people and support them.As I get support from others.First couple of days are the hardest. GLAD ur doing 100 % Well Done.

Welcome! I need to lose about the same amount, am starting tomorrow xx

Hiya, Thanks for replying Harrym, Lorpfasun and Chazsucks. Im now on day 4. Got over my bug now, thank god. Not feeling too bad at all. My breath is a bit like Gandi's Slipper at the mo, so keep cleaning my teeth and using mouthwash. This morning i seemed to have a burst of energy, its gone though now lol. I had a sneaky look on the scales. and i like what i see, i wont tell you yet, i will update when i weigh myself officially in four days time. I think i have started the diet at a bit of a hard time for me, as im a bit stressed. My other half was in hospital last week and cant drive so im driving him 40 miles each day so he can work. My son had tonsilitis and could have glandular fever aswell. My mum has just had an op and im having her very naughty massive dog for the next 4 weeks. My daughter has a major 4-5 hour op next week, well hopefully she will, its been cancelled twice in the last 2 months. But, apart from all that, im determined to stick to it, bloody hell its going to tough. Im such a comfort eater and turned to food through every crisis, thats why im so big.

Day 5, was very emotional last nite, which is really unlike me. but im determined to stick to the diet. Im just enjoying my daily can of diet coke, hmmmm lovely, its my only little treat, it helps me through the day. I keep sniffing food, last night i cooked meatballs and i couldnt stop sniffing it lol. I know it sounds wierd, dont know if anyone else does this.

Hi everyone, I had my first weigh in today, I lost 10lbs Woo Hoo!!!!!!!
Im so pleased. Ive had quite a busy weekend, been to Broadstairs for the day. 4 hours return journey, luckily i love driving. Took oh to work this morning, and had 2 pints of water, and a bar, them bars are lovely, really enjoy eating them. I~ hope everyone is doing ok

Wow! Absolutely fabulous result!!!!!! well done! glad you like the bars i've just ordered some to try xx

I have to say the same as 'sage-femme' WOW! 10LB loss well done Mrs T thats inspiring. xx

Back