MrsP journey to slimdom

MrsP

Right so after losing 5 stone on the Cambridge weight plan I feel I can no longer go on using that method. Let's be frank, it's not exactly healthy way to lose weight has taught me sweet FA on how or what my body needs ( I used to plan days off just to binge then take laxatives as I couldn't handle the guilt)
Its time I learnt what my body needs and what I know I am meant to be.

So a little about myself... I'm Fay and I'm 26 married and mum to 3 beautiful children ages 6,4 and 2. I was always a size 10, 10 stone dead on kind of girl. Always had that perfect figure that we all want (at the time I still thought I was fat, yet looking back I was deluded lol) all the curves in the right places, then something' happened.....

KIDS! Now I love them to pieces wouldn't chnage them for the world, but my first pregnancy was the start of my weight issues.
Aged 19 and pregnant with the man I loved to bits was fabulous we got a flat together and I really loved my new role of mummy to be and housewife or house girlfriend at the time! I was very lucky despite having a stonking huge bump very early on, i didn't gain hardly any weight at all! That was until I got something called SPD, it was painful I couldn't walk around properly and if I did it wasn't for long. Getting up the stairs was a massive task. During this time saw my size 10 body grow into a size 14 within a matter of weeks, I was so fed up and depressed of feeling 'fat' and not being able to do the basic of things saw me eat eat eat, I had swapped my water for full fat coke and my fruit ( i used to live on fruit) for haribo tangfastics! I was falling to bits, my depression also started at this point.

Eventually the time came and I went into labour naturally on my due date! I was delighted and felt very prepared! I'd got to fully dilated at home and got to hospital midwives were shocked and popped my waters and said lets getting pushing! I was in this state for what seemed like an age, midwives rushing in and out i'm afraid your baby is distressed Fay his heart rates dropping and we are worried about his oxygen levels I think the best option is emergency c section! I was like a deranged witch for the next 5-10 ( my mother almost died after a c section going horribly wrong and spent 4 months in hospital) I was pettrified! I went to theatre scared for my life and my beautiful unborn sons life.

Thankfully all went well and I recovered without problem. My son was beautiful. I'd grown him, me , my body , I'd created this beautiful child dependant on me. Gradually over a matter of weeks I started to feel more and more depressed to the point i wouldn't let anyone not even hubby to touch my son, it reached its peak and I had a whacking great breakdown resulting in me ballooning to a size 22! From a size 10-22 in poss a year was destroying! I never got over all my hiccups and stayed that size even got bigger and had 2 more children getting bigger and bigger each time! It was horrible. I feel like my slim days are done and I'll never look lie that again , that as Neil I lost on the Cambridge and now I see and realise I can achieve my dream of being a slimster once again!

So I guess that's a verrrrrrry long winded chapter of my life! I'm drawing a close to all my issues and depression and the fat tag that has been hanging round me for long time! I'm taking matters in to my own hands and doing cal counting! I feel like way I shall learn what my body needs and portion control etc!

I've decided to stick to 1200 calories per day on recommendation from my fitness pal app.
Today is my start date!!

Hope I haven't bored anyone with my long winded talk! Lol

Here's to my journey to slimdom!

Fay xxx

Pic 1: before Cambridge 19st and over!
Pic 2: pregnant with my first child aged 19
Pic 3 me now! 4st 3lb to lose!

Attachments

• image-1337911114.jpg
    image-1337911114.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 138
  • image-1512780995.jpg
    image-1512780995.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image-17319345.jpg
    image-17319345.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 149
Made this to track weight loss! :)

Attachments

• image-68766712.jpg
    image-68766712.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 135
Today is going really well! Been flat out busy all day and have nearly 700 calories leftover! Tea will be around 300 I think! X

Hiya - do you track your food at all? I use my fitness pal, I like to nose at other peoples food diaries too for inspiration. Sometimes end up eating the same foods over and over so pinch ideas.

Are you sure 1200 cals is going to be enough for you? I tried it initially but struggled. I've upped mine to 1380 and it seems to be better. I am only really on day 3 at the moment though.

You've been through a lot in such a small space of time - food had always been a comfort for me too. Someone recently told me I need to change my way of thinking, eat to live instead of living to eat and its hit a chord, this time lol x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey you,

Wishing you every success with your weightloss you defo sound determined!!

Love the wee chart think I might make myself one like that & stick it to the fridge!

Love to have a wee visual so you can see how you are doin.

Dxxx

Thanks ladies! Yes I'm tracking every pitching in mfp! It's a awesome app! Love the cute scanner!

Thanks dee I'm very very determined to do this, no going back! Def make one I've popped mine inside the 'naughty' cupboard so every time i open it I'll see the results of my hardwork!

Right so on with today's food diary....

Breakfast: banana 103 cals

Lunch: 3 egg omelette 244
25g cheddar 98
Small satsuma 20

Dinner chicken curry ( homemade) and 1/2 bag of basmati rice 355
Banana 103

Snacks: strawberry fromage frais 47
Go ahead crispy raspberry slice x2 100
Reduced fat biscuit and raisin bar 90

Total of 1159 today! I am utterly delighted with myself! :)

Day 2 I'm ready for ya! Xxx

Thanks love! I'm really crazy smiley! Allowing myself a couple low cal low fat treats each day otherwise I'll binge! Still staying within allowance which is fab! :) xxx

That's the thing tho you are allowed a wee treat as long as it still keeps you within your allowance.

I am doin Herbalife so no treats for me really.

I have been drinking only water, peach tea & black coffee. Used to drink loads of coke zero but haven't had any for over a week & I haven't really missed it at all!

Dxxx

It's very tough! I did the Cambridge and its tough! Well done you for sticking your guns down! :) we'll all succeed in our weight loss journeys by sticking with what we do!
I wish you every success! I'd have love to done abridge again but it's not just for me anymore, I need to learn about things! Slow and steady will win my race! :) xxx

I know Herbalife is not exactly the healthiest way to get to your ideal weight but I have honestly tried everything else.

This is my last resort & I am determined to make it work.

The only thing that made me try it was 2 people I know have reached their target weights on it & they absolutely love Herbalife so I though right time to give it a go.

Its already working well for me. Any other plan I have followed I would have quite a good loss first week then it would be nothing or 1/2 every week now even though that is still a loss it just drove me crazy so then I would be like whats the point & quit.

I swore to myself that I would never allow myself to get above my initial starting weight of 12st 8lbs & yet when I started Herbalife I was 14st 3lbs I swear I could have thrown myself under a bus!!! This is all just due to being an unhealthy lazy sod - I have no kids so cant blame the mum tum its just all bad choices.

So there we go this is how I ended up on Herbalife.

Bit of a ramble sorry!

Dxxx

I totally relate to that! Well down you for finding something that works for you. Never look back at start weight, you need to forward think and tell yourself "I will never see that number on scales again"

Posive thinking! Xx

I am an ex-Cambridge girl!! Currently still weigh more than when I started that (was like 7 years ago now,lost 2st in 2 months). Now my target weight is only 1st less than my Camridge diet start weight! Funny how things change...

Anyway,best of luck to you!x

Thanks Lovely! I'll be updating diary daily and will keep ready yours too! I think this way will def suit me better than Cambridge! For starters I can eat. :)

So it's day 2! I woke at 6.10am to the sound of my 3 darlings running in asking for toast and milk whilst watching peppa pig! I long for a half term lay in! *sigh*

Hubby had already left for work so I thought sod it I'll get up and on with the day, was planning to make breakfast then have a hot hot monkey bath ( you know the ones that are sooooo hot, you go ah ah ah ah ah as you sit down lol) As I stripped the covers back with force, kind of saying show me what you got Tuesday, I was stunned with absolute freezingness! The gas has gone off (stupid pay as you use) and guess what hubby used the emergency and has taken the gas card! So today I'm stuck in a freezing house with no hot water and truly minging hair! I look so scuzzy ha!

So Tuesday I declare you another pj day with movies and our big furry blankets a staple part of my life today!

Breakfast for me around 10 ish!
I'm ready to rock despite looking grim!

Update later! Xxx

Fabulous lunch today and all for 334 cals! I'm loving it right now!

Baked sweet potato, tuna, lighter than light mayo, small amount of cheddar and cucumber! All followed by a juicy small satsuma!

Cracking lunch all in 334!
Tea is bangers and mash! I'll update good diary later! :)) x

Attachments

• image-4250645699.jpg
    image-4250645699.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 63
Mmmmmm that sounds delish.

I have had my shake today & curried savoury rice with mushrooms -yum!

I will have my shake for dinner later with 2 boiled eggs.

Really trying to stop snacking on anything other than boiled eggs cos everything like crisps, chocolate is so bad for you even though it tastes sooooooooooooooo good.

Off the fizzy pop too so only drinking water, tea & black coffee, Thats been over a week & you know I am not even missing it.

Oh I would love to be having a dvd & duvet day I am soooooooooooooooooooo jealous!

Dxxx

Your doing amazing Dolly! Keep your focus! Eggs are a great snack! I love eating them with sliced cucumber! Mmmm!

I'm just cooking tea for everyone, I'm looking forward to it! Still have 200cals left! Shall prob only use 100 of those tonight!
Feeling really good! Hoping I loose something come weigh in Monday! X

Back