Ms R - 4 Weekly Progress Pictures

Ms R

Wow Ms R!! Fantastic pics!!! Wow, you can see such a difference every 4 weeks - you've done amazing things to that body of yours! :happy096: Very inspired to carry on x x x

Thank you, I know that I still have a way to go but I've broken the back of it now and I intend to carry on until I reach my goal.

Are you using computer or mobile phone?

I can't see them either.On iPad.x

It might be because the files are .docx . I had to fiddle about a bit to see them.

Can you see this?

Ms R Outfit 1
Ms R Outfit 1.jpg
Ms R Outfit 2
Ms R Outfit 2.jpg
Ms R Outfit 3
Ms R Outfit 3.jpg
Ms R Outfit 4
Ms R Outfit 4.jpg

Attachments

• Ms R Outfit 1.jpg
    Ms R Outfit 1.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Aww thanks Teapot, any chance of doing the same for the other picture in my other thread with the side and front comparison? xx

You're welcome! Will see what I can do - the magic of ScreenHunter ;)

For some reason it wouldn't upload outfit 5 with the rest of the pics below, so adding this on now.

Ms R Outfit 5

Ms R Outfit 5.jpg

Thank you Teapot & Ladykate for your lovely comment xx

Omg what we see every week with numbers is nothing untill we look at the pictures what a change there is in you so proud of you for being so strong over the last 16weeks

Aww thank you Mburke. I'm so glad I did the progress pictures because I think its all too easy to forget what we started out like and its why a lot of us end up back in the same position so hopefully having the painful reminder as a visual aid will help to remind me of what I've achieved and stop me getting back to that ever again.

amazing just what I needed to see to keep me on track well done you look great

Well Done you!! I have also done pictures. Day One Week 6 & week 12 ( Im on week 14 ) Taken Front side head & shoulders & close face. The difference is amazing - & a real boost

Well done look great! :) x

Ms R, Well done, look great. Thanks for sharing, you inspire me. I have similar weight to loose and I keep worrying about skin sag, would you mind if I ask if you have skin sag following weight loose?

Back