MSN

missrachyp

sorry to be a pain,
anyone got msn that i could have a chat with about slimming world to get it clearer please :)
x

thanks x

lol its ok :) x

Yeah - your best bet is asking questions on this thread - you'll get lots of responses xxx

yeah i just feel like a big pain in the ass asking questions all the time lol x

............. we dont mind people asking lots of questions (As long as you dont start a new thread for each one ey Taz!) xxxxx

taz talk to me on msn now i cnt see you im on msn lol ill add u on face book wen i go on i have seen your request thanks :) i dont know how to not start a new thread lol i have no clue how to use this site properly ima dumb blonde lol x

If you just keep writing on this one then its not a new thread. Dont worry it took me a while to work out the site. Add me on msn if you want, Im on and off it [email protected] xxx

................. nope my msns not working (it was bout ten mins ago) apparently its key ports thats at fault! xxx

lol added :)
x

taz talk to me on msn now i cnt see you im on msn lol ill add u on face book wen i go on i have seen your request thanks :) i dont know how to not start a new thread lol i have no clue how to use this site properly ima dumb blonde lol x
Sorry, I had to go out but I am back now!

il be on alot tomorow :D x

Back