MT's week 2 too JUDDERNESS -11lbs in 10 days!

mummytummy

Silver Member
Firstly I'm not very good at diary writing, I don't think I have ever wrote one in my life! Not properly anyhow. If you do read it I apologise for spelling and grammar mistakes on the off! :eek:

I stumbled upon this 'diet' purely by accident, but I liked the sound of it from the off. I'm not strong enough to do soul source full time and find not being able to have a few drinks when are are over a bit too restrictive. So this sounds perfect, plus if the health benefits are to be believed then by lowing my blood sugar levels should hopefully help my PCOS which has been getting worse of late. I can tell as my light blond hair on my arms and face are becoming darker :( NOT GOOD!!!

Not that I'm overly vain, but right now all I have is my pretty face, all be it attached to a uhum......oversized body shall I say.......

Today will be my second DD and I have decided that if I'm going to eat on my DD it will be before 3pm and kept under 500 cals, if I have ss bars or shakes I can have them whenever. I'm not counting cals on mu UD's as I just can't be bothered with that but will eat what I fancy but try to stop when I'm full and not over eat.
On my DD's I will count cals by keeping it simple and using low cal ready meals, bars and shakes.

Today I ate a tesco healthy living chicken in tomato and basil sauce 400 cals and a micro veg pack 90 cals.

I feel more positive just by making a start.

I would like to feel a bit better in my own skin by Christmas, as of late I hate how I feel no matter what I wear, and hopefully feel much better and be near goal by August next year for a weeing my husband is best man at.

I guess it don't help that I run my own cake business from home, but tbh I don't actually like cake all that much! lol

I love seeing my customers faces when they collect their order, but I have seen so much cake I'm sick to death of the stuff! lol

Think I may iron tonight, keep me occupied for about 4 hrs at least! pmsl

Jumped on the scales....couldn't resist.....but it's good. I'm debating with myself whether to bung them in the bin??? ummmm.............

Yeah it's an up day! But.....I'm not actually feeling that bothered about grub : o)

I also feel a bit guilty at the thought about food.....

Had a sneaky peek at my weight this morning (naughty naughty!) and I'm down to 16st 8.8lbs so I have lost 7.2lbs!!! whoooo hooo!

I know!!! lol I would only expect that kind of loss on a vlcd, I even ate Chinese on tuesday night! I think I can do this!

Even if I don't lose anything else this week as official weigh day is monday I'm happy with that!

You can do this!! It does take a while to stop feeling guilty about eating on an up day but enjoy it u'll soon get used to it!

lol sunny, I'm sure I will ; )

I think it's down to the fact I have a lot to use!

I have ate a Spanish eggies this morning, and it was delish!

Cooking scampi for my lunch, I open the oven and the heat causes the fire alarm to goes off, so I stand on the box in the hallway to press the button to turn the bloody thing off and I lean to far over and the telephone box goes from underneath me! I have a massive bruise on my shin and smacked my hip...OUCH!!! Thankfully I put the knife down that I was holding or else I could have been in trouble! : o)

Debating what to have for tea with the family, don't know what I fancy.....plus I have 5 different flavour cupcakes to bake, a handbag cake and a pirate ship cake to make tomorrow.....arrrrrrh

Not feeling hungry to start my third DD so that's a good thing! I had some steak and chips for tea last night ans it was very nice too!.

I have shed loads of work to do today, to large birthday cakes to bake and decorate and umptine cupcakes which I really can't be bothered to do, but hay ho I have too! I'll be happy when they are all done and I sit back and feel happy with them, I always do but it's the getting started bot i can't be doing with today!

Anyway better get these kids ready for school and nursery.

Still loving uddd!

Back