Much needed advice please

MissJ7

Hi everyone,

I'm on day 2 so far and things are going ok. I've been off work on both these days though, so have found it easy to prepare the shakes at home with my blender. I have a training day tomorrow which will last the whole day so im a bit worried as to how im goin to prepare the shake at lunchtime around a group of people I do not know without the facility of a kitchen etc.

Does anyone have any tips for keeping on track with the shakes when your out and busy throughout the day? Would make it so much easier if you could buy them ready made or could prepared them before leaving the house in the morning.

Thanks

Hey, I bought a shaker from boots - although for some other diet and it works a treat with the shakes.

Maybe take a container you can prepare it in, but it wont be as nice and slip away and have it.

I'm on day 3 tomorrow as well, although I lost a lot in the past.

Good luck and stay strong!!

It's so worth it.

Bryony. X

Sometimes I fill mine up with water beforehand and add the shake mix when I get there, other times I've resorted to using water from toilet sinks. Do you have another water bottle you could take with you? You could refill the shaker using that.

I put my peppermint tea, in my shaker, in the freezer the night before... Take it out in the morning and by lunch time it's almost all frozen but still freezing cold... Yummy sorted...

I've been on a training day and said I needed to go to car make a phone call, even joked work couldn't do without me... Had my shake in my car then joined them for coffee.. Sorted!!

Xx

I'm only on day 5 but have been having mine in a shaker, just take the sachets with me and buy ice cold water as i need it or from a water cooler. I find the colder the water the nicer they are

I take my shaker, sachet and a bottle of water.

Back