Muddy food - with occasional pics!

muddypaws04

Well although I've been back from holiday a couple of weeks, I've not got my head back in the right mindset to pick up the healthy eating again, until today! So here goes! ETA...I do EE by the way! Usually.

Breakfast

Baked banana and Muller greek yog. FREE :)

Last edited:
Well although I've been back from holiday a couple of weeks, I've not got my head back in the right mindset to pick up the healthy eating again, until today! So here goes!

Breakfast

Lunch

Pitta (HEB) with roast beef FREE and tomato FREE and a little wholegrain mustard (?)
Strawberries and banana

Well although I've been back from holiday a couple of weeks, I've not got my head back in the right mindset to pick up the healthy eating again, until today! So here goes!

Breakfast

Sorry hun if we cook or blend fruit then we have to syn it. Your food diary is looking great upto now though :)

Sorry hun if we cook or blend fruit then we have to syn it. Your food diary is looking great upto now though :)

I can't be bothered to syn one banana lol But I had forgotten about the cooking thing(thanks hon). I knew about the blending.

I think just the not eating loads of crap rule will get me a loss in the first week! hehe

Breakfast

Lunch

Pitta (HEB) with roast beef FREE and tomato FREE and a little wholegrain mustard (?)
Strawberries and banana

Tea
SW Fish pie with veg
Muller Greek FF with meringue and berries (3)

Last edited:
I think I'd count one banana as free too! Not a huge breakfast so don't think it will harm! But I guess rules are rules and it works for a reason.

I understand the blending rule! Smoothies etc! That makes sense!

Mmm I love olives! I should buy them more often. How many do you get for 1 syn?

To be honest I'm not sure, I estimated over because its 28grams =2.5 syns I think. I had about 8 olives and when I weighed them the scales barely moved, let alone 28grams! lol So I just called it 1 syn. lol

Think I might go green today!

Breakfast: Egg, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes

Lunch: Jacket potato with herb beans and 2 LCEL's

Tea: Spag carbonara (i think) 50grams (1/2 HEB) bacon and 50 grams light philly (HEA) and 1/2 a wholemeal pitta to mop juices up (1/2 HEB)
Half wholemeal pita with slice ham and toms.
Bag crisps 6.5 syns
1 HEA left
1/2 HEB left
6.5 suns total

Last edited:
IMAG0474.jpg

This is my carbonara, can't remember who's thread I pinched it from but omg it is soooo good. As you can see I added broad beans to mine too! Shall be making and eating AGAIN!!! :)

Strawberries banana and melon for breakfast

Ham and salad pita HEB for lunch
Fudge bar 5.5 syns?

Carbonara with 1 rasher bacon & HEA light Philly, courgette and mushrooms.

Will have to syn one rasher bacon fat removed and one slice thin ham. 3.5

Pita HEB with passatta and HEA of feta grilled.

Muller ff yog. Free

A toffee and a lump of choc. 4 ish syns.

Last edited:
Breakfast. Eggs and toms.

Snack. banana

Lunch. Couscous n veg.

Tea. chicken and veg couscous with 50grams halloumi wrapped in spring green leaf and baked. Served with boiled potatoes, spring greens and broad beans. This was inspired by Erms vegetarian dish which I didn't have the ingredients for. Have to say, it was absolutely deeeelicious!

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0483.jpg
this wasn't pink at all by the way, its just my camera and the bad lighting in my dining room! :)

Last edited:
Back