Muffin/ Kevin B

How you both doing today?? I'm bloody struggling again! Seem to be having 1 good day and 1 bad!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sarah
xx

Well hello!! glad its going ok for you. i'm good weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. been hungry for two days now and feeling abit lightheaded today so dont know whats going on?? other than that tho i'm good :) how are you??x

Hey hun, not sure about going good :( I feel pants about what I have eaten....
oooh what time to you weigh, let me know - am excited too! I been hungry too :cry:
Have u been TS today? xx

Yes yesterday and today but belly rumbling again :( dont kick yourself about what you have eaten, you are still losing weight. when is your weigh day?x

My weigh day is sunday.. weighed after 5 days last week but rather than do today I have decided that Sundays will be my weigh day so a little while yet....
I have convinced that my eating chicken thighs I will be heavier... gotta stop weighing on works scales.. after I had that salmon last night I weighed in half a pound heavier this morning! Pretty sure will be even more tomorrow now grrrrrrrr so annoyed with myself... might even do the shred dvd in the morning
Well done on staying on track, am sure you will be delighted with tomorrows weigh in xxx

Hello! Only just found this thread. Feel awesome!! Think I've finally settled in to the diet. I dont feel the need for additional food now and am solely relying on the shakes. That said, I did have a day out yesterday and ended up in a Harvester restaurant... I treated myself to an 8oz rump steak with four king prawns and some green beans! All the foods were Ketogenic and I even had to succumb to diet Pepsi as there was no Coke Zero.

I pee'd on a Ketostix this morning and I'm still deep in Ketosis!! ;)

I have one concern though, perhaps prematurely but, the weight loss seems to have slowed down in week 2. Is that normal? Have you read similar instances elsewhere?

Hi Kev
you have just made my mouth water!! Yum! Did u enjoy it?

I think weight I think weight loss changes quite a bit in week 2 looking at everyone's stats.... When is your weigh day?

Good to see yr still in ketosis. I have had a bit of protein this week and it has kept me so much more on track with the shakes.... Got a 180 mile drive in a minute so just had my soup and got my bar for tea time in my hotel! X

:break_diet:I messed up. After what seemed to be a great run to Colchester I got stuck on the A12 and did 15 miles in 1 hr and 10 minutes... Was so peed off! Anyway checked into hotel and ended up ordering 2 vodkas and diet cOke and gammon and chips.... Feel so annoyed with myself !!

Do I draw a line and say it was just a blip and carry on with total sOlution from today or have I blown the last 10 days work

Sarah x x :sigh:

HI Kev!

I sort of went a bit off track on the Friday and ended up drinking vodka all night! On the plus side though got back on it and been on total solution again since yesterday! Feel so annoyed with myself.... too scared to check the scales!

How you doing?
xx

Well done though! I was feeling great too untill I decided to mess it up.. grrrrrrrrr
x

Hey Kev - had a cheeky weigh in - lost 2 pounds... not good but could have been a lot worse and still a total of 12 pounds :)

Hows you
x

Had a cheeky weigh in I days into week three and I've lost another 2lbs. Takes the total upto 17lbs in 16 days. I found last week, having had three steak days(!) that the weight loss slows dramatically despite still consuming less than 1000kcals a day.

Trying to stick to plan only now, been suffering with a bit of postural low BP though, nearly passed out in the shower yesterday....not nice!!

Glad you're still positive++ though!! We're both steps closer to the end game! X

Hi Kevin, yes i'm still going.... on day 39!!! not sure about Sarah. How are you doing???my weight loss has slowed but have been reading that too much exercise can stop weightloss?? have you hear of this??x

Yes, have heard that. Think your body gets switched to starvation mode. Exercise isn't generally required on VLCD diets. If you up your calories to 800kcal by adding in chicken/fish with veg it might kick you back in without having to give up exercise.

I'm still going although I stopped Exante and went over to Cambridge diet. Get four meals now and they have a much better variety. Lost 24lbs in four weeks now!

well done...your doing really well!!i know the feeling about wanting more choice as i dont like the soups so i am limited to what i have but just thinking i only have a few more weeks to go...(hopefully!!). i had a sneaky weigh this morning and the weight is starting to come off a bit again now so will have to rethink my exercise plan for now :) x

Back