muffin top 14's

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    took my own advice and went to primark and got 16 14 and 12 in the 3 pound jeans and the 14's fit :D they button fine just my chunky hips hanging over the top! only a matter of time thou

P.S (sorry for boring everyone everyday with my new clothes discovery lol, cant help it)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Lol it'll probably be less than a week till they fit perfectly! I am not having this clothes problem...having gained all my weight over the last 2.5 years, I have plenty of clothes in all sizes in the loft just waiting for me. Good job as no Primarni round here!

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I wish i had had the sense to keep some 14 clothes from wen i was about 12 (although these were probably spice girl t-shirts and shell suits lol).. but i assumed I was just destined to be fat until i found out about LT. I think im gonna return the 16's i bought and swap them for the size 10.. heres to dreaming!!

5. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Yeah you really should!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.